[05] familiarity

click.

2021.28.07
VLOG: Super blood moon! | Im Nayeon

"hello there little bunnies! your mother's back, it's Im Nayeon!

So based from the title of our vlog for today, it is the rare event that everyone has been talking about!

Ofcourse as a curious human being I searched about it, and when I meant search— I can literally make a whole book about it, kkk~

You can all ask my bestfriend about how I am so into things once I get curious about it.

So, starting off with fact numero uno!

This super blood moon has occured the same day as today just subtract the year by 500 and you get July 28, 1521.

It all happened in July 28, 1521.
with different reasons why it only occured now after 500 years, it's really weird and fascinating and I'll tell you all why.

There are some theories, beliefs, and scientific explanation about the said event.

Scientific explanation says that it is because in one of the changes in the motion of our solar system, you know like how planets move causing this eclipse that will only last for like 10 minutes— but! They are expecting that this might affect the environment and such so they are giving out warnings and all that, be alert little bunnies!

second! this one is my favorite, since it talks about love, and I actually do believe that this might be the reason why it happened, and I actually had a drea—

uh nevermind, Nayeon-ah! edit that out!

according to theories and beliefs, which they call the forbidden love of joseon.

that there was once a princess inlove with a foreigner or someone that isn't from their range of authority, for short, someone outside the town.

This princess was said to be put into the highest position of the family, where she is to stand as the king and queen of the town.

Every night whenever the moon rises they always find their way into each other's presence, talking about each other's life, similarities, and differences.

Yet before the day of coronation or passing of throne, the princess ran after the one she loves seeing each other under the moonlight and they both did not know that that was the last time they'll ever see each other again.