[02] Stranger

click.

2021.26.07
VLOG: COFFEE DATE! | Im Nayeon

"Annyeonghaseyo guyseu! Today I'm with my very lovely and beautiful bestfriend who's going to treat me coffee, am I right my love?

Momo: Yeah right I am her very beautiful and kind bestfriend, btw I'm single hit me up or I'll hit this bunny.

Ouch! yah! hahahaha, you heard what she said, hit her up or else I won't get my coffee! T^T

Annyeong!"

click.

----

"done!"
Nayeon said and switched off her camera after vlogging, had a deep sigh after as always.

"Do you really have to do that everytime you're done taking a vid?"
Momo asked as she gets bothered by Nayeon heaving out a deep sigh.

"It's my way of relieving stress you know? Get used to it Momo-ri."

They arrived at the coffee shop where they get the usual Iced coffee which they call as "the besties", the workers know them very well that at the moment they stepped inside, they greet them and prepare their drink.

"The besties coming right up."
Dahyun, one of the workers said as soon as momo winked at her.

"Thanks babe."
Momo said to Dahyun and winked for the second time, which she received a slight slap from Nayeon because of the flirtatious comment.

They sat down by the windows and talked about a lot of stuff and Momo showing off pictures of both dobby and boo as always, and Nayeon squealing like a little child seeing how cute Momo's dogs are.

"I'll be back, I have to pee."
Nayeon said and stood up from her seat to go to the restroom.

While she was on her way to the restroom a random woman bumped on her which caused the woman's things to fall, and Nayeon with a kind heart helped the woman pick up her things.

"Omo! Mianheyo, I didn't mean to do that, mianhae."
Nayeon said while picking up the things and giving it back to her one by one.

The lady looked up at her for a split second and showed a little smile.

There time stopped.

Nayeon was too flustered of what's happening just by their eye contact everything stopped and time slowed down.

It was just like the movies.

"kamsahamnida."
That was all the woman said before leaving Nayeon dumbfounded near the Ladies' restroom.

The woman put her hoodie on and making one last glance at Nayeon, in which Nayeon's heartbeat grew louder and faster... and if it were to be quiet enough, the people at the cafe might hear it.

The woman's eyes sparkled when she glanced at Nayeon, and Nayeon surely knew there was something different.

The woman hastily walked away from the cafe, and with that split second Nayeon couldn't see her anymore.

"w-what..."
That was the only word Nayeon can utter at that very moment.

She shrugged it off thinking that she was maybe delusional again.

The moment she continued walking she stepped on something which made a crack sound.

She lifted her foot up only to find a shiny gold hairclip which obviously wasn't hers, she picked it up cautiously and looking at its fine intricate details.

'This looks kind of old.'
Nayeon thought to herself, seeing how the hairclip's design was like from an ancient royal family, she held on to it thinking that the lady might've dropped it while they bumped into each other.

'Maybe she'll come back for this.'
Nayeon thought and continued her way to the restroom to pee.

And when she got back momo's already flirting around dahyun, but she's used to it, that's moguri's property even though dahyun has no one idea of what was going on, just vibing with the usual momo.

"yah! there you are, what took you so long? your coffee's turning hot already gosh."

Momo said and gestured as if Nayeon's coffee is actually hot, she just acted shocked and went with what momo's doing, bestfriend telepathy they say.

after about an hour or two, both of them went out the coffee shop and bid goodbye to the workers like what they usually do since then.

Momo walked Nayeon up to her crib and hugged each other as they part ways acting as if they will never see each other again.

"Don't leave me moguri!"
Nayeon shouted as momo was walking away from her house.

"I'm sorry I have to leave, I love you!"
Momo shouted back and made a slow motion run while looking back at Nayeon, they both just laughed it off while waving goodbye to each other.

Not until Nayeon's smile worn out...

seeing the same lady she bumped on the cafe, giving her the chills as she met her sparkly eyes again before she walked down the alley way.