Facing the Inner Fear

Start from the beginning

That night, Lexy and Laura were getting ready for bed, when Laura was in the bathroom taking a little longer. "I really hope Lexy doesn't find out. I don't think I can handle the outcomes." Laura said as a couple pull ups were on her before putting on her Fennekin onesie. What Laura was more worried about, is that those were the final two pull ups she had, and was scared of getting more, and she knows she's gonna have a rough night. She walked out and saw Lexy in bed, already asleep. "Lexy sure is adorable when he's asleep." Laura said getting under the blankets to fall asleep.

As the morning slowly rose for another session, the two trainers woke up feeling refreshed. Well, at least one of them.

Lexy was hyped about the battle they were having today at Toxic Town; he could literally hear the badge calling out to him! Well, there's no time to waste!

As Lexy finished dressing up, Laura couldn't help but still feel worried about when the trainer would find out her secret. What if he made fun of her because of that? Would he even still love her anymore...?

No, Lexy isn't like that! ... He wouldn't dump me, right...?

"Laura, is everything ok?" She flinched when Lexy spoke her name, but quickly masked her face with a warm smile and said everything was fine.

Lexy was definitely concerned, but decided not to pressure Laura at the moment.

As they walked out of their room, the faint smell of eggs and French toast filled the air, making both of their stomachs rumble.

"Well, how about we go have a full breakfast first so we don't get hungry during the battle?" Laura suggested, knowing how hungry Lexy could get.

The trainer blushed slightly, knowing what she meant. "Yeah, that's actually a good idea."

Lexy walked to the PokeCafe, while Laura went to the bathroom to take the pull ups off and put panties on. She was worried since she had no protection at all, since she used the final couple pull ups. Laura then caught up with Lexy, and he saved her a seat, and had Lorena and Riolu out eating with them, next to Lexy at least. "So, it's gonna take a couple days to get to Rockano Island, but there's a type of mini tournament for each boat ride. It's a good excuse to get your Pokemon stronger, and some of the Pokemon Trainers are even competing in the World Coordination Series." Laura said looking at the info on her phone. "Well, it doesn't hurt to get some extra training, and maybe make some rivals as well." Lexy said before taking a bite from his french toast. "Yeah, and I can always battle you whenever there isn't a battle going on." Laura said before taking a bite of her french toast with the eggs at the same time.

After breakfast, they took the dishes to the depository area where the dishes get taken in for washing. While Lexy was outside, Laura went to Nurse Joy slightly worried. "Hey Nurse Joy, do you happen to have any incontinence briefs?" Laura asked, blushing and embarrassed. "I might have some in storage. Come with me." Nurse Joy said as they went into the storage. "You're young and healthy, so why briefs?" She asked as they were looking for the briefs. "Well, I have incontinence, and I just used my final couple pull ups." Laura said, sadly and blushing at the topic. "Well, your secret is safe with me." Nurse Joy said with a smile, and didn't have any luck finding anything. "I can't seem to find anything. I'll keep looking for you, and I'll deliver them to your room if you're still here by the evening." Nurse Joy said, continuing the search. "Thank you." Laura said, starting to leave. Before she left, she found a pack of pull ups. "I found some." Laura said to Nurse Joy, holding the packaging. "That's good. I'll see if I can find some more for you." Nurse Joy said happily. "Thanks!" Laura said leaving with the package.

As she closed the door and turned around, she saw Lexy kinda surprised. "Laura, are those?" Lexy asked, pointing to the package. Laura's happy face turned into a shocked and embarrassed face, dropping the pack as she bolted outside. "Laura!" Lexy said before Laura ran outside. Laura was too fast, which made Lexy struggle to keep up, but stopped at the entrance. "What was that for?" Lexy asked worriedly as Lorena ran to look for her. Laura ran as fast as she could, but she couldn't hold it in when she was running, and left droplets on the ground, and found an alleyway to hide in. Lorena saw the drops and followed them to see Laura, crying in an alleyway. She walked to Laura, who was crying while sitting on her butt, leaning into her legs.