A Fierce Inner Fire!

Yo peeps, what's up? We got a new chapter of Pokemon Silver Sun. This took almost as long to work on as the last chapter. I still have spots open for helping me, so don't feel shy about helping out. I'm still trying to get submissions to get up to 1k for the Pokedex, and looking to team up with others to have their Pokemon Trainer OCs in the series. So, lets get to the chapter.

Our heroes have just had their rematch against Rockane, with Lorena evolving into Braixen, and Lexy getting the Tectonic Badge. With sights set towards Rockano Island, Lexy's training to climb through the rankings into Great Class before they set sail.

"Alright Treecko, use Vine Whip!" Said Lexy, as Treecko whipped the opponent's Frogadier and took it out. "Frogadier, no!" Said the trainer. "Frogadier is unable to battle, which makes Lexy and Treecko the winners of the battle!" Said the Rotom Drone. Lexy jumped in the air a few times before Treecko ran to Lexy starting to glow a bright blue light. "Treecko!" Said Lexy excited as Treecko evolved into Grovyle and jumped to hug Lexy, and fell down. "You evolved into Grovyle!" Said Lexy petting Grovyle's head.

A girl in a pink two piece dress that fit snugly on her was watching them. She had a red eye and blue eye, as well as dark red hair.  She walked out to the other side where the trainer was. Everyone was shocked to see her, and some were either cheering or murmuring about her. "Who's she? Some celebrity?" Asked Lexy curiously and clueless. "You don't know who she is?" Asked Laura. "Nope, never." Said Lexy clueless and dumb. "I'm surprised you don't know." Said the girl in a medium high tone with a bit of a Kalos accent, which is French. "My name's Alina Valdez, daughter of Alain and Aria Valdez." Said Alina introducing herself. "Oh yeah, now I'm starting to remember. Alain and Ash had some insane battles before and during the Kalos League." Said Lexy excited. "You know your stuff kid." Said Alina. "I'm 18." Said Lexy being literal. "She's basically pulling an Iris, whenever she called Ash a kid." Laura explained. "So basically getting into my skin." Said Lexy. "Pretty much, yeah." Said Laura. "Well, maybe we can battle after lunch. Getting here from Alpha Island was a long journey, for me and my Pokemon." Said Alina as she was walking into the Pokemon Center.

After a couple minutes, Lexy, Laura, and Alina were at one of the tables chatting. "So Alina, what made you wanna come to Tundra? We don't get many people visiting, especially at this time of year." Lexy said. "Well, Alain and Aria gave me an assignment to give a special Pokemon to a trainer worthy of raising it. I'm keeping it a surprise until someone deserves it." Said Alina explaining why she's there. "So, if you're in Tundra, are you gonna try for the Tundra League?" Asked Lexy curiously. "Yeah. I already have three badges." Said Alina showing her badge case with three badges and Z-Crystals. "Woah!" Lexy said impressed. "Yeah. I'm challenging Rockane once I get the chance, so maybe in a few days." Said Alina.

"Oh yeah, Lexy just challenged her." Said Laura. "How'd it go?" Asked Alina curiously. "Well, I lost the first time, but after a few days of training, we managed to get a rematch and beat her. That's when Lorena evolved into a Braixen." Said Lexy looking at Lorena and the other Pokemon eating. "So, what's with the blue and pink color scheme?" Asked Alina curiously. "Well, I had a theory that Lorena is my Dad's Delphox's and Lucario's daughter, since he has a Delphox of the same colors." Lexy said. "Well, after we finish our food, you wanna have a World Series battle?" Asked Alina confidently. "You bet. I'm just one win away from the Great Class." Said Lexy excitedly and confidently. "Then it's settled." Said Alina as she got out her phone and pressed a couple buttons, to see that Lexy got a challenge from her.

When Lexy accepted and went outside, they saw the Rotom Drone, as well as a pretty big crowd. "This Normal Class battle between Alina Valdez, and Lexy Hamada will now begin. Each side will have the use of two Pokemon each, with the battle ending when either side is unable to continue. Furthermore, substitutions are allowed, and the winner will go to the Great Class." Said the Rotom Drone. "No matter who wins, no hard feelings." Said Lexy. "Same here, but I'll be the one winning." Said Alina confidently. "Now, prepare your Pokemon, thank you!" Said Rotom Drone, as Alina got a Pokeball ready, but Lexy got his special Hamada Ball ready. "3, 2, 1, go!" Said Rotom Drone. "Lets go!" Said Lexy. "Alright, show them our fire!" Said Alina throwing the Pokeball. Lexy brought out Eclipse, while Alina brought out a Charizard. "A Charizard!" Said Lexy, amazed as he brought out his phone to scan it and look it up. "Charizard, the Lizard Pokemon. A Fire and Flying type, and the final evolved form of Charmander. It spits fire that is hot enough to melt boulders. It may cause forest fires by blowing flames. Its wings can carry this Pokémon close to an altitude of 4,600 feet. It blows out fire at very high temperatures." Said the Rotom Dex.