Pokemon Emergency! Heart of Fire!

Warning: The end of the chapter is gonna have LGBTQ content, but there's nothing NSFW about it.

Our hero has teamed up with a girl on the way to Komoku City with Fennekin, who's badly injured because of the bully Pokemon. We see them running down a hill past a mini building, where Lexy got grabbed by a woman in all blue and blue hair.

"Just where do you think you're going with that Pokemon?" Asked the woman. "It's my Fennekin, and she's badly injured. We need to get to the Pokemon Center." Explained Lexy. "Do you have any identification?" Asked the woman. "Yeah, I do actually." Said Lexy as he gave Fennekin to the girl and pulled out his wallet, showing his new Pokemon ID. "Lexy Hamada. Pokemon Trainer from Moko Town in the Tundra Region." Said the woman out loud reading the ID Card. "Do you have any other info?" Asked the woman. "I think my Pokedex contains some of it." Said Lexy as he got out his phone and activated Pokedex mode. "Lexy Hamada,18 year old boy. Starter, Fennekin. Colors of Fennekin, Pink and Cyan. I am a guide and Pokedex for Lexy Hamada, and cannot be replaced if broken, lost, or stolen." Said the Pokedex in a female voice. "That's just what I needed. Sorry for that. I'm Officer Jenny. I'm part of Komoku City Police, and we've been tracking a group of thieves, and one of the spots was here." Said Officer Jenny. "It's alright. I understand why you stopped us." Said Lexy. He noticed.

"Well that's good. Anyway, let me take you two to the Pokemon Center." Said Officer Jenny as she got her motorcycle and a side seat for Lexy and Fennekin. The girl wrapped her arms around Jenny while Lexy got in the side seat. Jenny started up the motorcycle and drove off quickly and stopped at the doors of the Pokemon Center. A woman in pink hair saw them and ran to them. She saw Lexy's Fennekin and was shocked.

"Goodness! What happened?!" The woman asked worried. "A group of Pinsir, Heracross, Spearow, and Fearow attacked us. We barely won thanks to Fennekin, or Lorena. My Lycanroc also needs healing" Said Lexy shook from the events. "That's both terrible and amazing!" Asked the woman. "Yeah. It was scary, but Fennekin saved us." Said the girl. "We'll need to get Fennekin in Emergency Care." Said the woman. Just then, a couple of Pokemon Lexy never saw came running out with an emergency bed. "My Lycanroc also needs healing." Said Lexy as he handed the woman the custom Ultra Ball. The woman put Fennekin on the bed gently and ran in the building with her and the Ultra Ball on the stretcher.

"Who was that?" Asked Lexy curiously. "That was Nurse Joy. She takes care of Pokemon, like her sisters and cousins." Said Jenny. "Interesting. Do you have any sisters or cousins?" Asked Lexy. "Yeah. We all serve different Island, City, and Town Police Departments." Said Jenny as she pulled out a picture of her sisters and cousins, who all looked exactly like her. "Woah! You all look exactly alike!" Said Lexy shocked. "Yeah, we do." Said Jenny as she put the picture away and got on her bike. "Anyway, I best be getting back to my post. See you!" She said as she drove off back to the gate. "We should head inside." Said the girl. "Yeah. It's gettin' cold." Said Lexy as he agreed and they both walked in.

Meanwhile, a man and woman were looking at a "Wanted" poster with them on it. "Looks like they have no idea what we're trying to do." Said the woman. "Making us look like thieves." Said the man. "It's something that will never be forgiven!" They both said together as they went to the Pokemon Center. Back with Lexy and the girl, Lexy was still worried for Fennekin, but broke the silence. They were introducing themselves to break the silence. "I think it's time we introduced each other." Said Lexy holding onto his backpack on his lap. "Yeah." Said the girl. "I'm Laura Komuko. I'm from Windon in the Galar Region." She said introducing herself.

"I'm Lexy Hamada from Moko Town." Lexy said introducing himself. "Nice to meet you, Lexy." Said Laura. "Nice to meet you, too." Said Lexy as he brought out his arm and hand, with Laura shaking his hand. "So, want me to get you some hot chocolate?" He added after the handshake. "Yeah, thanks! Let me come with." Said Laura as she got up to follow Lexy. They went to the Dining area of the Pokemon Center and got a dinner meal and some hot chocolate. They sat at a corner seat talking to each other. After a while, Nurse Joy rang the healing bell.