Facing the Inner Fear

Yo wassup everyone, LexyXLaura here with the next chapter of Pokemon Silver Sun. Yeah, it's been a while since we worked together, for reasons I won't talk about. But before we start, we're still looking for Pokemon Trainer OCs and Fakemon for the Pokemon Silver Sun Pokedex, and we're working on getting up to 1k Pokemon, which is quite a feat, so we still need 108 Pokemon. But without further delay, lets get to the chapter.

Our heroes have decided to take a break until they head to Rockano Island, and decided to snuggle for the day since they wanna spend time with each other, mainly because of how much battling Lexy's done recently against Rockane and Alina. Lexy was rubbing Laura's back, which she loved and was super happy about her back getting rubbed. "This is nice, just having the day to ourselves." Laura said happily as she readjusted her head to be on Lexy's shoulder. "Yeah, it's been crazy since Komoku Forest, there just hasn't been a calming moment, so yeah, it's nice to have some relaxation." Lexy said as he continued rubbing her back. Lorena and the other Pokemon were playing outside while Lexy was watching them.

After about half an hour, Laura broke the snuggle and got up. "You alright Laura?" Lexy asked curiously. "Yeah, just gotta go." Laura said as she went to the bathroom. She came back out a couple minutes later to see Lexy sitting up. "Hey Lexy, do you wanna battle?" Laura asked. Sure, lets go." Lexy said, looking at Laura and standing up to walk outside to the battlefield. Lexy was using Charmander, while Laura was using Fennekin. "Charmander, use Metal Claw!" Lexy called out as Charmander's claws became hard as steel slashing Fennekin. "Fennekin, use Ember!" Laura called out, as Fennekin shot small embers towards Charmander, making a direct hit. "Charmander, use Fire Fang!" Lexy called out as Charmander's mouth was engulfed in flames and went to Fennekin. "Fennekin, use Scratch!" Laura called out as Fennekin's claws extended and clashed with the Fire Fang, causing both to get sent back to their trainers. "You're getting better at battling." Lexy said, praising Laura. "Thanks. I'm wanting to get as good as my hopeful soon to be hubby, so I better get strong." Laura said walking to Lexy, being a bit flirty, which made Lexy blush a bit.

After they had lunch, Lexy was talking to his mom on the phone, and decided to bring Laura next to him. "So Mom, wanna meet my new girlfriend?" Lexy asked as they headed to one of the phone booths. "Of course I wanna, sweetie!" Verity said as Lexy linked the call to the booth, with her seeing Lexy and Laura. "Mom, this is Laura Komuko, my girlfriend." Lexy said introducing her. "Hey there, Mrs. Hamada. It's nice to meet you." Laura said being polite. "Nice to meet you too, but you can call me Verity, or maybe Mom if you get married." Verity said being funny, which gave Laura a chuckle, but was sad and upset on the inside. "So Mom, where's Limaro at the moment?" Lexy asked curiously. "He's currently in Kalos, doing research with Alain." Verity said, showing them a map of where he is. "Oh yea, I just battled his daughter, Alina." Lexy said, recalling his battle. "How'd it go? Did you win?" Verity asked quickly and excited, as Lexy pulled out his phone to show his ranking in the Great Class. "That's awesome sweetie!" Verity said excitedly. "Yeah, and one step closer to facing Ash!" Lexy said excitedly and confidently. "Yeah! Anyway, I'm gonna head to the restroom, I'll be back. It was awesome meeting you, Verity!" Laura said before heading to the restroom.

"Well she's fun." Verity said happily. "Yeah, she is. Anyway, I'm gonna hang up. I'll call you when we get to Toxic Town, alright?" Lexy said. "Alright, take care then." Verity said before they both hung up. Laura finished using the restroom and looked at herself in the mirror, giving a sigh. "Out of all people, why me?" Laura sighed before pulling her skirt up and walked back out. "I'm back, Lexy." She added as she stood in front of him. "Alright then." Lexy said before a boat horn was heard outside. They ran outside and saw a boat, with lots of people leaving the boat. "Wonder where the boat's headed." Laura said, curious. "It heads to Rockano Island, to Toxic Town specifically." Said a guy before entering the Pokemon Center. "Well call that a coincidence, because we're headed there next, and my next badge is just calling for me!" Lexy said excited and confident.