Guiding an Aura Awakening!

Wassup peeps. This here is the next chapter of Pokemon Silver Sun. It’s been a load of fun writing in this style, and I’m deciding to stick with it the whole way for newer books into the future. Other books I’m working on will have the same style, But anyway, lets get to the chapter.

Our heroes have arrived in Holden City, where Lexy has high hopes of getting his first Gym Badge. Lexy was training for his first badge by winning a couple battles. Laura had her Scorebunny and newly caught Fennekin with her, as well as the egg and Lucario.

“Lorena, use Flamethrower!” Said Lexy as Fennekin shot a beam of fire, knocking out one of the opponent’s Pokemon. “Pidgeotto is unable to battle! Lexy wins!” Said Laura also being the ref. Lexy and Lorena jumped in the air out of happiness, with Fennekin jumping to get a hug from Lexy. Laura walked to them with a smile. “So far, you haven’t lost one of your almost one hundred battles today, and it seems to appear you and Lorena are starting to have a deep connection with each other.” Said Laura happily as Lorena went onto Lexy’s head. “Starting to, yeah. Guess the nickname is helping the bond, right Lorena?” Said Lexy as he gave Lorena scritches on the head and ears, which she loved. “Come on, let's get you healed up.” He added as they walked inside to see a bunch of trainers with at least one or two Pokemon with them.

“Hey Nurse Joy, think you can heal Lorena?” Asked Lexy as he got Fennekin onto the desk. “Of course.” Said Nurse Joy to get an Indeedee with a stretcher. “Lorena. What’d made you wanna give your Fennekin the name?” She asked Lexy. “Simple. I want my team, and Lorena to be the strongest in the world. After all, Lorena was the one who was said to separate the different worlds, planets, and universes.” He explained. “So you wanna be a prodigy, is what you’re saying.” Said Nurse Joy in a nutshell. “Yep. That’s why, I’ll be the first to beat Ash Ketchum!” Said Lexy excitedly and confidently before he stretched out his arms and hands onto his head and bent one of his legs, with his toes still on the ground.

While they were waiting for Lorena to be healed, Lucario was holding the egg, which she knew was about ready to hatch. Lexy was checking his phone on his ranking, which was a pretty good ranking. “Looks like I still have a way to go.” Said Lexy confidently. “Top 10 thousand is pretty good. If I remember, Ash started in the top 15-20k trainers.” Said Laura. “Well, I’ve been battling a lot today, and I know the whole team can do better. I believe in them all with my whole heart.” Said Lexy. Just then, the egg was glowing a bit, which Lexy and Laura saw and were shocked. Nurse Joy saw this while returning Fennekin and was surprised, as well as the other trainers there.

The two ran to them and saw the egg, but it stopped glowing by the time they got there. “It was glowing!” Said Lexy amazed. “That’s a sign it’s ready to hatch any moment!” Said Nurse Joy excitedly. Lexy and Laura were excited to hear it. “You may have only had the egg a week, but it’s amazing it’s almost ready now!” Said Laura amazed. “Well, my baby can sense aura, and knows when it wants to hatch.” Said Lucario. “Awesome!” Said Lexy with excited eyes. A ring was heard on Lexy’s phone, which was a battle request. He checked and saw he had 50 requests total. “Looks like I got pretty much everyone in the Pokemon Center against me.” Said Lexy confidently and excited.

By the end of the day, Lexy was in the top 7k trainers. They had their dinner, took their showers, brushed and cleaned their Pokemon, which Fennekin wasn’t that much of a fan, since she was a fire type taking a bath, but she loved scrubbing scratches and pets. By the time they went to bed, Fennekin was all cleaned up and was also given a Teddiursa plush to cuddle with. “Laura, if it’s alright, I’d like to stay out of the Pokeball.” Said Lucario slightly worried. “Why’s that?” Asked Laura curiously. “... A feeling.” Said Lucario. “Well, alright then. Just let us know when something happens, alright?” Said Laura as she got in her blankets. “Will do.” Said Lucario.