"W-what?" I stuttered with confusion.

"Exactly what I told you. Now go" She said and pushed me off the sofa we sat on.

I awkwardly got up and turned toward Lisa's for directions since I was clueless. She just hand gestured me to leave, while I rolled my eyes at her behavior and started to make my way towards him.

"Hi, have we met before?" I asked playing dumb just to appeal to the probably naive guy.

"No but I would be happy to get to know you" He said and smirked.

I'm getting nocious and dizzy.

"I'm Luhan" He said and smiled warmly it comforted me how sweet he was.

"Y/N" I said shortly but I could feel my stomach ache as the seconds passed.

"Care to sit with me?" The pretty guy asked and I made my way to sit on his right but my trembling hands spilled my drink all over his white shirt.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry." I said feeling mortified.

"It's fine" He said weirdly enough not getting angry as I expected.

"I'll bring you some tissues" I said and rushed to the table where I sat with Lisa just few minutes ago. She was already gone probably already dancing with some guy on the dance floor.

I searched for the tissues but I couldn't find any.

Shoot!

I rushed to where I thought the bathrooms might be. But I wouldn't be myself if I hadn't bumped into someone again.

"Ugh" I heard a groan from the person I bumped into.

Geez I'm such a mess!

I looked up a to say sorry but recognized a face I didn't wanna see here and especially now.

My freaking boss!

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry." I said trying not to catch eye contact with him.

"Miss Park?" He asked confused.

I'm so freaking doomed.

"I-I..." I stuttered not being able to spill any coherent words out. He was so handsome I can't look him in the eyes.

I bowed and quickly run away to the bathroom.

I grabbed the paper towels from the bathroom and made my way to Luhan's table.

"I'm sorry it took so long I got kinda lost-" I said but quickly quiet down when I saw my boss making his was to Luhn's table.

What the actual fuck?!

"Mr Lu" He said sitting down across Luhan.

"Mr Oh" Luhan said back to the dark haired guy who was my boss.

"And who is that?" Mr Oh said catching eye contact with me but acting like he didn't know me.

Luhan put his arm across my shoulder, smirked and looked at me.

"My new girl. Miss Park Y/N." He answered and I felt sick. My past quickly reminding me of Its return. Not to mention his hand around my waist which made me shiver in fear.

Mr Huang smiled playfully but soon his smiled dropped and he glared at me.

"Miss Park maybe you don't know yet but this man is not who you think he is." He said with a very serious expression. I'm getting a weird feeling about this.

"What do you mean by that Mr Oh?" I asked curiosity getting the best of me. My boss looked at Lu for a split second while the other sent his a suspicious glare and then looked back at me.

"Well of course. He's my direct competitor." He answered yet again with his playful smirk. We stared at each other for a few seconds and till Mr Huang stood up.

"Well looks like you have company so I'm not going to disturb you two. We'll talk about our matters soon. It was nice meeting you Miss Park." He said talking his leave.

Well that was suspicious.