10k Special<3

First of all, thank you all for 10k reads, it means a lot to me to know that someone likes what I write:D
I hope you continue to like other storys written by me, even if I'm not really active with uploading new chapters-
Thank you again<3
'
'
"hyunjin!" you whined as he stole your blanket.
It was just 5am and you didn't knew why and for what reason your boyfriend needed to steal your blanket and wake you up.
"come on, we don't have much time!" hyunjin said.
"why? What are we even doing?" you asked, sliding out of your bed.
"that's a surprise" he smiled.
"but anyways go get ready, I'll wait downstairs by the car.
And like that he left you alone to get ready.
You just brushed your teeth, did your normal morning routine and got some comfy clothes.

After you were done you went downstairs to see hyunjin in his car, waiting for you.
"there you are!" he said happily as you entered the car.
"yeah"
"so where are we going?"
"that's still a secret" he said while giving you a small peck on the lips.
You didn't complain anymore as you knew he wouldn't tell you any time soon.

"we're here" he said as he left the car.
He came to your door and held it open for you, so you also could climb out of the car.
"what are we doing here? We're literally in the middle of a field"
"look over there" he pointed to a specific direction.
"are we watching the sunrise?" you asked as he pointed to a blanket on the grass, full of pillows.
"yep" hyunjin said happily as he grabbed your hand and lead you towards the blanked.
"wow that's beautiful" you said as you sat down with hyunjin.
"yeah it really is" he said looking ahead.
"but do you know what's more beautiful?"
"what is it hyunjin?"
"you" he said leaning towards you, looking deep into your eyes.
"you're also beautiful" you said, closing the gap between you two.
The kiss lasted until one of you pulled out, as you couldn't breath anymore.

"happy one year anniversary" hyunjin said, smiling at you.
"happy one year hyunjin" you said back, hugging him ever so tight.
He of course hugged you back and didn't let go of you for the rest of the time.

The ride back home wasn't quiet at all, you both started to sing and rap to all your favorite songs.
"do you want to get some café?" hyunjin asked as he spotted a small but cute looking Café on the way.
"yes sure"
Arriving at the café you immediately smelled all the good things.
Some chocolate brownies, cookies, americano, hot chocolate and so much more.

"good morning, what would you like to have?" the waiter said as you found a table and sat down.
"I'll get and americano and a cookie please" hyunjin ordered.
"I will have the hot chocolate and a brownie" you answered.
Like this the waiter left you two alone again and prepared your orders.
It didn't took long for your orders to come, as you were literally the only constumers up this early in the morning.

"do you have anything else planned?" you asked hyunjin curious.
"yeah but that's also a secret"
"oh come on!"
"you know I don't like secrets"
"yep I know" he laughed.
"but what for an awesome boyfriend would I be if I not surprise my beautiful girlfriend?"
"you would still be awesome" you mumbled to yourself, which he still heard.
He began to laugh uncontrollable, so after some seconds you also joined his laughter.

"let's go now?" he asked as he payed for your stuff.
You insisted that you would pay but he didn't let you, as he wants to spoil you today.
"yeah let's go" you said, interlocking your fingers with his.
His hands were always the perfect size for your hands, not too big and not too small, they always fitted each other perfect.
But not only his hands were perfect, his personality, his hugs, his cooking, oh well not his cooking but literally everything else was perfect about him.
And you loved him for who he was.
Arriving at his car again he put a blindfold over your eyes.
You didn't question him as he probably really wants to surprise you.
So you went into his car and waited for him to arrive at his destination.

"so, we're here y/n" he said, helping you out of the car so you wouldn't fall or trip over anything.
"where are we?"
"just wait a little bit longer" he said, placing his one hand in your back and his other in yours.
You of course almost immediately grabbed onto his hand.
"are you exited?" he asked.
"of course I am, I can spend time with my boyfriend and you're bringing me to a surprise" you smiled.
"that's good to know" he smiled back, which you didn't see but you just knew he did.

"okay wait here"
"I'll stand just some meters away from you" he said, placing you on a specific place in the grass.
"and now open your eyes" you heard him say.
And so you did.
You opend your eyes and immediately felt your tears starting to grow in your eyes.
You really didn't expect to see hyunjin on his knees, asking you to be his wife.
"y/n, I love you so so much.
Ever since I first saw you, I couldn't get you out of my head. You were so stunning and beautiful, which you still are.
And I love every single detail of you, how your hair flies, your clothes, your beautiful smile, just everything.
And our moments together were the best moments I've ever had in my entire life.
I don't know what I would do without you.
You are so so important to me, I can't ever think about loosing you.
So I wan to aks you, do you want to marry me, be my wife and stay with me for the rest of our life?"
You couldn't belive what he was saying, you just knew you were so happy.
" yes! Yes, I will marry you" you said, tears now streaming down your cheek.
Hyunjin got up, putting the ring on your finger and engulfing you in the biggest hug he ever gave you.
"I love you so much y/n"
"I love you too hyunjin" you said kissing him ever so deeply.