-chapter 14-

The next day you woke up to someone repeatedly knocking on your door.
"come in!" you said as you rubbed your eyes, still tired.
"good morning" hyunjin smiled as he saw you still half asleep.
"good morning"
"so I was wondering if you want to go out today?"
"today? Sure"
"but where to?"
"that's a surprise" he told you before happily skipping out of your room.

"morning y/n"
"morning guys" you greeted the rest of the guys after you made your way downstairs to eat your lunch, as you slept in.

While eating you just day dreamed and didn't noticed a new precense next to you.
Just as you looked up from your food you saw minho sitting infront of you, grinning.
"do I have something on my face?" you asked.
"hm? No"
"then what is it?"
"just thinking"
"about?"
"your birthday, it's in some days, I still need to buy a present for you"
"you really don't" you reassured.
"but I want to"
"I want to buy you something special"
"if you insist" you smiled to yourself, just thinking about minhos present.

After you finished your lunch you made your way to find hyunjin, to ask him when you should be ready to go out.
As you walked in the hallway, you heard jisung and jeongin in jeongins room so you decided to ask them where he is.
"guys? Have you seen hyunjin?"
"hyunjin? No I don't think so" jeongin answerd.
"have you looked in the garden?"jisung asked.
"no. I'll do it now, thanks"
And with that you made your way outside to search for him.

"hyunjin?" you shouted as you saw him sitting in the backyard on the grass.
"oh y/n! Do you need anything?" he asked while looking up to you.
You sat down next to him and asked him when you should be ready.
"hmm, what about 3pm?"
"that's perfect with me"

You just sat there, doing nothing, till a thought popped up in your head.
"hyunjin?"
"yeah?"
"can I ask you something?" you asked as you lifted your head off of his shoulder to look him in the eyes.
"sure" he smiled cutely.
"uhm so.. About yesterday"
"the kiss, what was it about?"
He thought a bit before answering:
"you just looked so beautiful, I couldn't help it" he said, while shyly looking down.
"I hope it was okay for you"
"hyunjin" you said while lifting his face.
You slowly leaned in, kissing him softly on his lips. At first he was shocked but it didn't took him long to relex and kiss you back.
The kiss wasn't short. It actually took your breath. It was beautiful and gave you a lot of butterflys in your stomach.
You leaned your forehead on his.
"I was okay with it" you smiled while feeling his breath on your face, as your foreheads still touched.

"I will go and get ready" you said after just some minutes sitting outside and enjoying eachothers companies.

After you were finished showering, you looked for some clothes to wear and found the perfect ones after looking for some minutes in your wardrobe.

After you came downstairs, you saw hyunjin already waiting for you to come.
"have you waited long?" you asked as you reached his side.
"no it's okay"
"so shall we go?" he asked as he reached for your hand.
"sure" you said and took his hand in yours.

Arrived at his car he opened your door and went to his, to also go inside the car.
"you look beautiful by the way" hyunjin said after closing his door and smiling at you.
"thank you, you also loos handsome"
"thanks"
You didn't knew where you were going, so you asked hyunjin, but he didn't wanted to say it just now, he wanted it to be a surprise. So you didn't bother him asking again and just looked out the window, to see if you could find anything that could give you a hint, where he was taking you to.

"we're here" he said while stepping out of his car.
"I don't see anything? Is it the right place?" you asked as you couldn't see anything near his car.
"we just need to walk a bit" he said as he yet again reached and grabbed your hand.
To be honest, it made your heart beat faster. Never in your life has someone showed so much affection to you, beside minho of course. But still hyunjin felt different, he made your body heat up and your heart flutter.
After about ten minutes of walking you reached a big building, but you still didn't knew what it was.
"what is this?" you asked.
"let's go inside, you'll see" hyunjin said as he leads you inside the building.

"wow! An aquarium?" you asked with excitement, as it was your first time visiting one.
"yes! Do you like it?"
"of course! It's awesome!"
"I'm glad! Now let's go inside"
Inside was so beautiful, so many colorful fishes, colrals and many other beautiful stuff.
Right now you where in a tunnel, full of fish, beside you, under you and of course above you.
It was really breathtaking.
"do you want to take a picture together?" you asked hyunjin as you looked up to him.
"of course!"

(something like this)

"wow it turned out great" hyunjin said as he looked over your shoulder, to look at your phone.
"it really did. I'm gonna send it to you later"
"alright thank you"

After about fifteen more minutes, just walking around and admiring the beautiful place you decided it was time to go.
But you didn't wanted to go home just now, so hyunjin asked if you wanted to go and eat some dinner with him, which you obviously said yes to.

About twenty minutes in the car you finally arrived in a nice restaurant, where you could literally get everything you want to.
In the restaurant you went to your table and ordered your drinks and food.
"y/n?"
"yes?"
"I'll go to the restroom real quick okay?"
"yeah sure"
And with that hyunjin stood up and went away. After about two minutes you saw some boys entering the restaurant and looking around to find a table. As they looked in your direction they stopped looking for a while and just stared at you.
You saw two of the boys talking to the other one, telling him to go to you and ask for your number or anything.
As you saw him slowly getting closer, you got more uncomfortable every step he took towards you.

"uhm excuse me?" the strange boy asked as he stood infront of you.
"yes?"
"can I have your number? I mean your really beautiful and you look so nice, so I was wondering if I could get it so we could hang out some time?"
"no" you heard someone say behind you, before you even could answer him.
"she's mine"

"o-oh sorry" the boy said after he saw hyunjin getting closer to the two of you.
"are you okay? Did he do something?"
"no, he just arrived some seconds before you"
"gosh I'm glad" hyunjin signed reliefed.
"let's go, I'll pay"
"okay"

"thank you for today" you said, hugging him as you arrived at home once again.
"it was nothing. I should thank you"
You just stayed in your hug a little bit longer, until you pulled away and said your good nights.