-chapter 13-

After you came down, changed in your swimsuit, you went outside again, to join the boys in the pool.

"there you are y/n!" minho yelled from across the pool.
"yeah sorry it took me a little bit longer, I couldn't find something to wear" you explained.

"wanna jump in together?" you heard hyunjin asking you from behind.
"yes sure"
"alright let's go" and with that hyunjin grabbed your hands and took you to the side of the pool.
"you ready?" he asked as you both stepped away a little bit.
"yep"
"1..2..3!"
Splash
You came up from underwater again, just to see all the other boys running in your direction to jump in.
Without any further thoughts you moved behind hyunjin and grabbed him by his shoulders, to shield yourself from the water the boys will splash at you.
"hey that's not fair" hyunjin said as he turned around to face you.
But before you could even say anything to you, he splashed a lot of water in your face.
Of course you didn't let that sit with you, so you immediately spalshee back.
After about two minutes of just hyunjin and you splashing water at each others faces, the others came and wanted to join you.
You decided to create two teams.
First team:hyunjin, Felix, seungmin, jeongin
Second team:y/n, chan, minho, changbin, jisung

"minho behind you!"
But before minho could react, jeongin jumped on minhos back and pushed him under water.
Minho didn't take leaving jeongin alone for revenge, so he almost immediately came up again and turned around, so he was facing jeongin now.
And with that jeongin was now under him in the water.

You had so much fun watching these two fight in the water that you didn't realize that a special someone was coming up behind you.
"y/n~" someone whispered in your ear, which caused you to turn around quickly, just to find your self centimeters away from hyunjins face.
Hyunjin also was kind of flustered to see you this close,as he wasn't expecting you to turn around, just as he was behind you.
But being flustered didn't stop him from admiring your perfect features.
And honestly you did the same.
Just staring at his perfect eyes, his perfect noes, his lips, his chin and his beautiful long brown hair.
Without realizing it, hyunjin slowly leaned down and kissed your lips, slowly but sweet.
Good thing the boys were too caught up with fighting each other, to see you two.
After hyunjin pulled away he just sweetly smiled at you and swam away, as if nothing has happened.
But in reality he had so many butterflies in his stomach. And so did you.

After you realized he was a couple of meters away from you, you took in reality.
He just kissed you.
On the lips.
Your cheeks flushed with a soft pink tint.
You were flustered.
He stole your first kiss.
But you didn't mind, after all it was hyunjin who stole it.

You became tired after playing in the water with the boys the whole day, so you made your way to one of the towels on the grass and layed down there, just relaxing and closing your eyes.
You thought about all the good stuff that happened to you after you moved with the boys.
You made many good new friends, who are like family.
You can spend more time with your brother.
You and minee became closer.
You catched up with seonghwa.
And the best thing was, getting to know hyunjin better.
If it wasn't for minho you would never been this close to any of them right now.
You thanked minho for that.
Without minho you wouldn't life this live right now.
Not living with the boys.
Not having a special place for hyunjin.
So you were really thankful for him.

"y/n?" you were taken back from your thoughts.
"yeah?" you asked felix, who was now sitting beside you.
"is everything okay?"
"yeah everythings fine, I'm just lost in thoughts"
"what are you thinking about? Just if you wanna tell me"
"just about how grateful I am towards minho"
"towards minho? Why?"
"he offered me to life with you guys. Without him I wouldn't know you guys now. I'm really thankful for that" you answered honestly.
"that's good to know"
"you know, ever since you moved in with us everything seemed to be better for us"
"what do you mean Felix?"
"you see, after you moved in, we kind of gut an plan of what to do. Before you moved in we were just lost kids who didn't knew how to anything beside chan and minho"
"but I also think you brought more happiness and energy to our household"
"thata nice to hear" you answered him quite happy to hear that you were that important to them.

"guys?" you heard jisung call out.
"can we do a barbecue?"
"with what meat? Do we have some?"
"yes we do. I bought some last week" chan said.
"so can we?" jisung asked with his puppy eyes.
"I guess it wouldn't hurt" he smiled at jisung and the rest of the boys, including you.
You always thought of chan as a big brother for all of you. He helped where he could and he took great care of all of you.

You were about to stand up and help chan with the grilling, but before you could hyunjin made his way in front of you and pushed you down softly.
You looked at him with a confused look, which he responded to with chuckling.
"what's so funny?" you asked squinting your eyebrows.
"you're just cute" he mumbled, which you still heard, and made flustered yet again.

"it's your birthday in some days right?" hyunjin broke the silence between you two.
"yeah"
"do you have something in mind you want as a present or anything else you want?"
"hmm not really"
"do you wanna party? Like invite some friends over?"
"i don't know would that be okay with you guys?"
"yep, I also talked to chan about that, he's okay with it"
"I mean if you guys don't mind I could invite some of my friends"
"that's great" he smiled at you.
"but you really don't want anything in particular?"
"not that I knew, no"
"I guess I should surprise you then?" hyunjin asked.
"if you want to yes" you gave him a soft smile.

"guys food is ready!"
And with that you and hyunjin made your way to the other members to enjoy the delicious food chan made.