-chapter 16-

As you were looking at the night sky, you heard a silent knock on your door.
"come in!"
"hey"
"oh hey hyunjin" you smiled at the boy.
"can I come in?"
"yes sure"
And so he went in and sat down next to you, on your bed.
"I have a question y/n, you also don't need to answer if your uncomfortable" he asked unsure.
"what is it?" you said finally giving him your full attention.
"do you remember the time we were at the mall together?"
"yeah"
"I was just curious why you had tears in your eyes, I mean you really don't need to tell me, I was just curious"
"it's okay hyunjin, I'll tell you" and so you told him about your past and that you were just some kind of uncomfortable with these man staring at you.
"that will never happen again y/n, im here now and I'll never let any other man near you" he said while pulling you close, so he could hug you tightly.

Just as he was about to go out of your room, to go into his own, you grabbed his sleeve, so he would stop walking away, which he did.
"can you stay the night?"
"are you sure?"
"yes I'm sure" you said softly.
"alright, just let me get ready first" you nodded and went back into your bed to lay down and wait for hyunjin to be back.
Five minutes later, he finally came back into your room and immediately positioned himself next to you.
He pulled you close to his body and you snuggled closer into his chest.
"I love you y/n" he sofltly whispered into your ear.
"I love you too hyunjin" you kissed his cheek lightly.
But that light peck didn't stayed as a peck for long, hyunjin put his finger under your chin and lifted it slightly.
He looked your deep into the eyes, just admiring you, you also admired him in every way possible.
After some seconds of just looking into each others eyes, he looked at your lips and back up to your eyes, like asking for your permission.
You nodded and he leaned slowly down.
You immediately kissed him back and put your arms around his neck, while he put his hands on your back.
The kiss was full with love and passion. It wasn't a rough kiss, more a soft one. But still it was the best kiss you ever had.
After pulling away he smiled at you and put himself on top of you, so he was basically laying on top of you.
You groaned slightly, as he put his while weight on you, but you also enjoyed it, as he never was this close to him.
You didn't realize that he was already fast asleep, as you played with his soft hair.
Soon after you also felt asleep.

The next morning you woke up to small movements next to you.
When you opened your eyes you saw hyunjin smiling at you.
"good morning beautiful" he said, still with his morning voice.
"good morning, did you slept well?"
"of course I did, I slept beside you"
"oh stop being so cheesy"
"I'm not" he complained.
"oh sure you're not" you laughed at his pouting face.
"let's get up now"
"nooo why?"
"I still need to work hyunjin, you also need to"
"but I want some more cuddles"
"I'll give you as many as you want when we're back from work okay?"
"promise?"
"promise"
"okay, then I'll get ready" and with that hyunjin gave you a small kiss and went to his own room, so he could get ready for work.
You also went out of your bed, took a shower and did your usual morning routine.
You didn't had a lot of time this morning, so you just went ant took an apple for breakfast with you.

Work was as any other day, stressful but you were existied to go home again, as you didn't forget your promise to hyunjin.

After your seven hour shift you could finally go home, and so you did.
On your way back home you stopped at a nearby grocery store to get yourself and the boys some snacks for the evening or any other day.
You bought some ice cream, chips and chocolate.

After arriving home and putting the snacks in the right shelfes you made your way upstairs, to change into some more comfortable clothes.
After you were done changing you went downstairs again and settled down on the couch.
After about twenty more minutes just staring at the tv you heard the door unlock and eight man coming inside.
"we're home y/n!" you heard your brother yell.
"I'm in the living room!" after these words left your mouth, you heard faint foodsteps coming near you.
The next thing you knew was, hyunjin lying yet again on top of you.
"now I can get my cuddles" he whispered into your ear.
"you'll get them"
"but do me the favor and change first, maybe take a shower, you kinda stink"
So he went upstairs, took a shower, change and immediately came downstairs again, to of course cuddle with you.
While cuddling with your boyfriend you turned the tv on, to watch some movies you both liked.
After the movie was half finished, the other boys decided to join you guys in the living room, so you could have an cool movie marathon.
And you guys did have an amazing evening. Hyunjin and you cuddled up together and the rest of the guys all around the whole room.
.
.
.
.
You spent the next few years the same, you and hyunjin were happy together, you still lived with the boys, everyone was happy.
You and hyunjin went on a lot of dates together, especially for dinner, stargazing or just being outside together.

~end~

A/n:
Thank you all for reading my story<3
Tbh u never really imagined so many people would read or like my book, but I really appreciate it!
I hope you'll read and enjoy more of my work!
Take care:D