-chapter 15-

It was your birthday. You were happy to finally celebrate it.

Just some seconds after you opened your eyes you heard your door burst open and eight grown man ran into your room.
You were immediately engulfed in big hugs.

"happy birthday y/n!" they all screamed in union, as they slowly went away from you to give you some space.
"your presents are all waiting downstairs" mimho said happy, as he was exited to see how you would react to all the beautiful presents.

So you went downstairs, firstly to see a full prepared table, with all your favorite foods on it and secondly the living room with a lot of small, medium and some big presents on it.

You were so exited to open the presents, but before you could do that Felix already dragged you into the dinning room to eat first.
You weren't complaining about it, you sure were hungry.
While eating you guys talked, laughed and just had an awesome time together. I mean you always had, but today the mood just seemed perfect, as something big and special would happen today.

After breakfast the boys literally dragged you along into the living room, to finally open your presents.
The first one you opened was from seungmin, it was a little plushie, the second was from Felix and changbin, they bought you a new hoodie, the next one was from Chan, who bought you some hair products, jeongin and jisung got you some shoes.
The last you opened was from minho, he got you your favorite flowers, some chocolate and some clothes.
You happily thanked all of them, before noticing that hyunjin wasn't anywhere near.
"where's hyunjin?" you asked curious.
"oh right I almost forgot!" minho said.
"he said you should go outside to his car"
"okay thanks"
"I'll see you guys later!"
And with that you made your way outside and saw hyunjin leaning against his car, waiting for you.
When you reached him, he didn't said anything and just handed you a blindfold to darken your sight.
So you took the blindfold and went into his car.
The car ride was silent, just some silent music played in the background.

After about ten or fifteen more minutes hyunjin finally stopped the car and went over to your side of the car.
He took you by your hand and walked in some direction, which you didn't knew where to.
Just as you were about to trip over a stone, he hold you closer by your waist, so you wouldn't fall or trip again.
"be careful, I don't want you to get hurt" he said with a soft voice.
"I won't"
"but anyways where are we going?"
"it's a surprise" you could literally hear him smiling.

Some more time went by as he still held onto your hand.
Just as you were about to open your mouth again, to ask yet again where you were, hyunjin stopped and stepped some steps away from you.
"we're here"
"so I can take the blindfold off?"
"yes you can"
And so you did.
Before you where a beautiful pond, with a lot of flowers around it.
You heard many birds sing and saw a lot of butterflys pass by.
It was just perfect for you.

After you finished admiring the place you turned back around and saw hyunjin just standing behind you smiling softly at you.
"it's beautiful isn't it?"
"it really is, thank you for taking me here" you went to him and engulfed him into a big and tight hug.
"happy birthday y/n" he wisperd into you ear, as you both were still hugging close.
"thank you hyunjin, this is literally the best birthday present I've ever gotten!"
"oh believe me princess it will get even better" he said while pulling away from you, to look into your eyes.

"let's sit down first"
"alright"
You went to the nearest bench at the pond.
After you sat down next to hyunjin, he immediately grabbed your hand and hold it just so tightly.
You looked up at him, to see him already looking at you.
"you look so beautiful y/n, you know that right?"
"thank you" you blushed lightly.

"Y/n?"
"yes?" you asked facing your whole body to him.
"I need to tell you something"
"I'm listening, you can tell me anything"

"I like you, I mean a lot. You mean everything to me. My world, my stars, my universe, really everything"
He took a little pause to take both your hands into his.
"since the first day I met you, I felt so safe with you. I can be myself with you, I realized it immediately.
And your so perfect, in every way possible.
God I would be lying if I'd say I like you! I freaking love you y/n!"

It took you by shock, you didn't thought he would confess right now, or any time near.
But it made you happy, really happy.

"so y/n, will you be my girlfriend?"
"gosh hyunjin! Yes if course I will!"
And so he took you in his warm embrace once again.
But it felt different after his confession, you could feel all his emotions flooding into you, and yours doing the same to him.
You were so lost in thoughs, that you didn't realize hyunjin was slowly leaning down, towards your lips.
Just after he connected your lips with his, you snapped out of you thoughts and immediately kissed him back.
You wrapped your arms around his neck, while he sneaked his arms around your waist to hold you as close as possible.
After some time of just sitting there, in each others arms you decide to go home and order some food for the guys and you.

"we're back!" you yelled as you entered the house, still with yours and hyunjins hand interlocked.
"ohhh I see you finally got your mans" minho said as he looked out of the kitchen, towards your interlocked hands.
"I did I did" you said proud, while showing the rest of the guys your locked hands.
The guys all cheered for you two as you went and ordered the food you and the guys wanted.
The rest if the day was simple, you didn't wanted to do much, so you and the guys just stayed at home, enjoyed each others precense and watched some movies together.

The night has settled in, so you guys decided it was time to go to bed or do anything else you wanted.
So you went upstairs to your room and did your routine, before going to your bed and just staring at the night sky.

A/n:
Thanks for 4k reads!