Chapter Seventeen

This chapter made me cry because I love Kellin/Vic/Kellic so much omg D:

Warning ~ Adorable and sad Kellic moment :'( you may cry, I'm sorry..

~KELLIN~

 [From: Viktuuur <3]

Just left the gas station babe, I'll be home in ten :) Love you <3

I smiled at the text and replied before putting my phone down and starting dinner. I huffed in annoyance when I saw that there was hardly any proper food in the fridge.

"I guess it's Mexican food tonight." I said to myself, sitting down at the computer and ordering the food.

After I ordered dinner, I paced around the house, already bored because Vic hadn't come home yet.  I stared at my phone and began to call Vic's number, smirking and holding the phone to my ear.

"Kell, I'm driving."

"I know but I miss your voice." I whined, blushing when I heard him giggle,

"I'm only a few minutes away, can't you wait?"

"No, I don't wanna wait." I said with a pout on my lips.

He must of known that I was pouting because he 'awhed' and I giggled shyly. 

"Shit." 

My shy smile faded and I automatically started panicking.

"Babe? What's up?" I asked, biting my lip nervously,

"I can't see anything."

~

 (If you really want to make this all dramatic and stuff, play the song on the side :3)

"Vic!" I screamed, begging that the lifeless body on the floor - next to the awfully familiar, destroyed and burning, car - wasn't my boyfriend "Oh god no.."

I ran to the body and flipped him over, feeling tears gather in my eyes as I saw the familiar dark brown curls.

"No, no, no," I whimpered, shaking his body "Vic, wake up. Please babe, wake up for me." 

Nothing. I pressed my head against his chest and panicked when I couldn't hear a heartbeat. That's when the tears came.

"Vic..?" I sobbed quietly, staining his shirt with tears "P-Please.."

The heartbeat was barely there when Vic's eyes fluttered open. 

"K-Kellin..?"

I looked up and met Vic's gaze. His eyes were half-closed and blood was pouring from his mouth. 

"V-Vic.." 

"K-Kell..I-I'm not gonna m-make it.." Vic choked out, staring at me with nothing but love in his eyes.

I bit my lip to hold back a loud sob and nodded.

"I know babe, I know." 

"I-I love you s-so, so m-much, Kellin, I-I couldn't have a-asked for a better boyfriend," Vic whimpered, holding me close to him "A-At least I died w-with you in my arms. With you, h-holding me close. With the s-scent of you, being the l-last t-thing I s-smell. The sound of your b-beautiful v-voice, being the last thing I h-hear. Y-Your a-amazing, beautiful, s-sexy face, being the l-last thing I s-see." 

"I-I don't know if I can go on without you, Vic." I whispered, burying my face into his chest,

"N-No," Vic said, runnning his fingers through my hair "Y-You need to p-promise me that you won't t-take your own l-life..j-just don't you ever f-forget about me." 

"I could never forget about you. Never."

He let out a hoarse chuckle.

"K-Kiss me, Kellin.." He whispered.

 His heartbeat began to slow down and his eyes were slowly shutting.

"No, no, no. Don't go yet, p-please.."

I pressed my lips against his and he kissed back, weakly. We held eachother, not once breaking the passionate kiss we shared. I felt his heartbeat slow to a dangerous level and I pulled away.

"I-I love you so fucking much, Victor Fuentes." I sobbed, placing a small kiss on his cheek,

"I love you e-even more, Kellin Quinn." 

And then he took his last breath. That was when the tears really came. I pulled away from my, now dead, boyfriend and sat on the cold road, tears falling from my eyes like a waterfall. 

"I'm sorry, Kellin." 

I turned around to see, Ashton. I was too upset to even care that he was responsible for everything, the only thing on my mind was Vic. 

"D-Did you kill him?" I asked quietly as Ashton sat down next to me,

"No, I didn't. I'm here to kill you." Ashton explained. 

"Wow, so much for beating around the bush." I chuckled sarcastically,

"Yeah well, I feel bad. I might as well give you a chance to run before I kill you." Ashton replied, playing with the knife he held in his hand,

"I don't want to run, I want to die here. With my boyfriend." 

"Okay then, I'll make it quick." Ashton sighed, grabbing the knife with one hand,

"I don't want it quick either."

"For someone who's about to die, you're really fucking picky." Ashton scoffed, 

"If you're offering to let me choose how I want to die, then I'm entitled to be as picky as I want. I want it slow and I want to die next to my boyfriend." 

"True." Ashton shrugged, before holding the knife up,

"Before you kill me," I interuppted "Who did kill him?" 

The knife was thrusted into my heart as I finished the last word. I screamed out in pain and stared at Ashton in surprise.

"Calum." He whispered before standing up and walking away.

"C-Calum? C-Calum H-Hood?" I choked out,

"Yes, Calum Hood. He killed your boyfriend, not me." Ashton muttered, still walking,  

"Y-You don't seem too happy about t-that.." I added, holding my bleeding chest, 

Ashton stopped in his tracks and looked back at me.

"That's because I'm not, it's my fault he's like that."

And then he left, leaving me to bleed to death, laying next to the one person who I loved more than anything. 

And I was actually happy to die with Vic laying next to me. 

________________________________________________________________________

Please don't kill me SWS/PTV/Kellic fans. I'm now going to cry in the corner of my bedroom, hugging my Kellic poster and listening to Kissing in Cars on repeat :) see ya later. Anyways

Thoughts on the chapter and the Kellic feels?
Thoughts on Ashton feeling guilty? (You're gonna hate me for next chapter..)
Thoughts on Calum turning into a bit of a psycho? 

Anyways, please vote and comment what you think. Have a nice day Kiwis ~ Stella x

P.S. You should check out hemmonclifford's new story 'here kitty, kitty' it's really good and I co-write it with her. So please go and check it out and vote for it and stuff :3