ch.6- bird porno

HIIIII!!!!!!!! IT HAS BEEN AGES SINCE I'VE WRITTEN! 

Read to the end so I can talk a little but more on why I was out for so long.

 No excuses, I promise!

 *******                       

"I'm not coming in tonight" I whisper into the phone. 

"What do you mean 'you're not coming?'" Louis questions on the phone. 

"Find someone else" I turn my head to look back at Harry messing with the helmet. "I'm doing someone."

"But your supposed to- Wait did you say someone?"

Oh shit. 

"What- no" I try to cover, the end of the 'no' raising in pitch.

"Liar!"

Louis gasps, "Niall called you a liar!" Niall's laugh echo's into the phone. 

"I don't have time for this" I mutter and turn around, facing Harry who's watching two birds mate at the end of the bench he's sitting at.

I scrunch up my nose, watching his face light up when the birds start going faster.

"Make sure they use a condom!" Niall shouts through the phone. 

I stop, closing my eyes and tilting my head down at the ground. I look down at my torn up shoes, my tongue tracing shapes on the roof of my mouth. 

"She can't- stupid bitch!" Louis yells at Niall, the sound of hands hitting skin echo's through the phone.

"Will you stop hitting me!" Niall's voice echoing through the phone. I suck in a quick breath. 

"I'm not coming home tonight" I say before hanging up.

I don't know if they heard me but I don't care. I don't think they'd notice if I was gone anyways.  

I put my phone in my pocket and walk to Harry, grabbing his hand and pulling him to my bike. "Get on" I swing my leg over, sitting on the motorcycle. 

"But it was finally getting good" He wines, pointing to the birds, shuffling his feet over to the bench to grab his helmet and coming back over to the bike. 

My eyes follow his finger "you can watch a bird porno later" he sighs and gets on the bike. "Wait, look" he grabs my shoulders, shaking them. 

We watch the birds, both turning our heads to the side in awe. 

"How does he do that" Harry mumbles, his eyebrows scrunched. "You wish your dick game was that good, huh?" 

"I mean yeah, he's really getting in there" he imitates what the male bird is doing, rocking the bike back and forth.

"Will you cut it out" I reach my hand above my head and smack him on the head. "Good to know you have a thing for birds." I mumble under my breath as a mental note. 

That would be a fun costume. 

*****

7:07 pm.

7:07 pm. 

7:08 pm.

My eyes flashing back and forth to the clock posted onto a building with the time in big, red print. 

7:09 pm.

We could go after this, maybe he would be interested. 

"Hey" Harry taps the side of my arm "are you okay?" I look in front of me at the blinding lights coming from the entrance of the carnival.