ch.1- gorilla glue ass

here we go!

*****

Syrens pov

Rum.

Who doesn't love the smell of rum in the morning?

Niall doesn't, but that's beside the point.

"Syren, throw that damn bottle of tequila out." Niall shouts from the kitchen.

"Tequila?" I stand up from the couch with Liam's help. "Thank you" I mumble to Liam.

"Now, tequila!" I yell towards the direction of Niall. I strut into the kitchen doing ny best Jack Sparrow walk. The bottle being grasped in my left hand to see him making pancakes.

I walk up to him and take a sip from the bottle. "Jack Sparrow would despise of you" I flash Niall a smile and lean on the countertop.

"Careful, Sy" he motions to my hair hanging over the hot stovetop.

"Afraid I'm going to ruin the food, Pac man?" I switch the bottle to my left and make a pac man sign with my right hand and go toward Niall's face.

"Nom, nom, nom." I mumble, as he slaps my hand away. "Breakfasts ready, you fat fucks!" Niall yells to the living room.

Louis and Liam run to the kitchen, Niall hands me a plate. He places 2 pancakes on my plate, "Thanks for cooking breakfast." I peck niall on the cheek and head to the table with my pancakes and bottle of rum.

"Get out of the way," Louis shouts, shoving Liam into the fridge. "Boy's, boy's, settle down," I say like a teacher.

"Yes, miss Hannigan" they reply, quoting the movie Annie, standing in line to get their pancakes.

"Dickheads" I chuckle, setting down the bottle and pancakes on the table.

Louis and Liam get their plate and hold it out for Niall to put pancakes on.

Niall places two on each plate, they look at each other and give a sly smile.

"Thanks for cooking breakfast" they say in unison. Both leaning in and kissing him on the cheek.

I hop in front of them, "Hold him still!" I yell, laughing at how Niall tries to get away. I hold out my phone and take a selfie of all four of us.

"Let me go- hey-!" Niall pushes them off of him. They run to the table and shove a pancake in their mouth as Niall was going to get them with a frying pan.

I look at Niall, then to Louis and Liam "Damn, that's rough," I place my hand on his shoulder to sound reassuring.

"I hate this stupid rule" Niall mumbles, as he sets the frying pan in the sink.