Σ੧❛𝘔.𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘺𝘶❛✿ 𝘔𝘺 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴

chifuyu x fem! reader
tw| none
________________

Once again, here you are.

You were standing under the usual shady tree that you and chifuyu would always meet up for a date. The clock was ticking and there were no signs of the blonde boy. The weather wasn't helping either, it was hot and sunny outside.

"Where the hell is he?" You mumbled in annoyance.

Including this, it's been the 5th time of chifuyu being late or leaving you hanging like this.

2 days ago, he had suggested on going on a date to your favourite cafe since it has been quite a long time plus he wanted to make up for his previous mistakes. Still, he's repeating it all over again.

You didn't know what to feel, it was all anger, sadness and confusion mixed up all together like a bubbly mixture, waiting to burst. If you knew he would do this again, you'd leave 2 hours ago. And yes, you've waited for 2 whole hours for him to show up.

Your phone wasn't receiving any notifications or calls whatsoever.

"Fuck this shit." You turned around and left the spot with tears streaming down the side of your face.
________________

CHIFUYU's POV

"I know, then he went 'pow'!" Baji laughed, clutching to his stomach. I suppressed a loud laugh and wiped my eyes that was filling with tears from smiley's stupid jokes.

"Oi chifuyu, don't you actually got a date with y/n today? Aren't you gonna be late?" Draken popped up behind them with emma walking with a huge pout. "How dare you make y/n wait!" She fitted a tantrum only to be held back by draken.

At that moment, i started running.

"Shit."
_______

Y/N's POV

As i got home, i changed my clothes into some casual ones and laid on the bed, massaging my sore legs from standing too long. Just as i was about to fall asleep, multiple notifications and ringings started coming from phone. I stared at the bright screen emotionlessly before switching it off.

"I'm tired of this."

With that, i drifted off to sleep.
_____________________

The next day, toman had another meeting as told by emma who texted me this morning. I wore my hoodie and started to make my way to the Musashi Shrine.

"Oh, y/n!" I heard baji's voice, calling out to me from behind. Beside him was chifuyu who looked like a nervous wreck. They got closer and we eventually stood in front of each other.

"Y/n, i-"

"I'm just gonna get straight to the point. Honestly, I don't think things are working out for us, chifuyu. Let's break up."

He stared at me with widened eyes, mouth wide agape. Baji was just as shocked as him.

"Are...are you serious?" He wasn't looking at me anymore, bangs covering his eyes.

"Yes."

I walked away, blinking away the tears that were threatening to fall any second. Perhaps it was miscommunication that tore our relationship apart,

but could it actually be saved at this point?
_____________________________

CHIFUYU's POV

"Dude, are you ok-"

"I won't join the meeting today." Baji stayed silent while awkwardly shuffling in his place. "Fuck, I'm a bad boyfriend, aren't i? What kind of boyfriend leaves their own girlfriend to wait out like that and repeating the same mistake over and over again."