Hello, I answered my phone without even realising who could be on the other side.

Mr. Singhania, where are you kab se wait kar rahe hai aapka.... Spoke someone and I recognised the voice, how can I not? This man is getting on my nerves now.

Just a second more Mr.Raichand, and with this I cut the call to get a hold on my heart which has no space for someone only if I knew that once again I'm going to meet the same someone who I'm unable to get out of my mind and for a sane state of mind this was so Illogical as I just saw her for the first time.

I was leaving when my phone rang again displaying Ashu,
I can't pick it up for now because he surely would guess something is wrong and I certainly don't want to see that disappointment in his tone when I failed to share what I know he needs to know.
But I can't even risk of him calling again and again as I need to focus on the meeting this time so dropping a message would be fine.

"Conference main hoon Ashu, can't talk right now. "

And as I thought he would atleast consider this, another message popped up.

"I need a call the moment you finish your conference "

Ashu and his typical ways, I thought before finally heading to the conference room.

*

Not again, I whispered under my breathe when once again I came in front of the one who has been on my mind from the morning, she was presenting the project and her each and every step screamed elegance and confidence. She detailed each and every detail of the project and for the first time in this project I actually saw a life in the project.

Impressive, I said.

And everyone looked at me as if they saw some ghost but I knew from where it came from.

I'm glad you liked it, Mr. Raichand said standing up and forwarding his hand and I signed the deal there itself.

So I guess it's final then, and please make sure everything to be particular Ms..... I paused looking at her for some answer.

Shehnaaz Singhania, she replied.

So Ms. Singhania I hope you are punctual with the timings because I hate those who don't value time, I said in a stern voice not wanting to give an impression that I was actually amazed to see such style of presenting.

I take my work very seriously Mr. Srivastav, I don't think you will have to worry about this, she replied confidently and I really really appreciate her because I could see a female version of my own self in some stranger, bold confident and elegant the perfect mixture the entrepreneur world nowadays required, I nodded before leaving the cabin.

*

She is the same..... The one Ashu talked about, the one I talked with on phone but fuck off Sidharth why are you feeling such for the first time in your 32 years of life. All the three persons I felt myself attracted was actually a single person but why I felt it that way?

Then I saw the time 2 baj gaye, I need to go and pick up Aadia....

*
Hi Mr.Srivastav, I heard as soon as I got out of my car, and there she was and I was surprised and thought bhagwaan kitni baar milwaoge aaj aap.

Hi, I replied back with a smile but it wasn't visible because my face was covered with a mask for obvious reasons.

Aap yahan, I asked after sensing the Atmosphere getting obvious because I could see her seeing me when she could feel constant glances over her. Don't get me wrong I am not a pervert, nor am I someone who wanted to get laid because I was a changed man now, it was just I could not bring myself out of her spell, there was something different in her atmosphere that I wanted her to stay around me for a little longer.