Chapter 5. The True Problems-Part 1

Mulai dari awal

-Huxley Prescott said that we failed and now we are hated by all the world.-answered Diego.

-Huxley was always like that. What are saying the international news?

-We waited for you to be awake...-said Carla.

-I...want to see it.

-Are you sure Jessi?

-Yes.

*Television switch on*

-A few hours earlier, at the island of Griffin Rock the so famous group Mystery Club was attacked by an unknown person, discovering their faces. We discover that the lider of the group is as well their manager, Jessica Annelise Burns. We don't know what happened with her or if she is alright. But I am sure she will be sad after she wakes up, because in the social media, thousands of persons stopped following the group accounts and started discussing the members and their appearance. But also, the past of Jessica, what she did and who she was. Exactly, about the carrier of figure skating.

*Television switch off*

-I didn't imagine that the people would remember about the figure skating, that happened more than 10 years ago.-said Jessica.

-But when the thing is so important like this, the people can remember many things.

In the Burns' family house

-Figure skating carrier?-asked Kade.

-She was a figure skating star 10 years ago, at least is what is written in the Internet.-commented Graham.-But...

-But what, Graham?-questioned Charly.

-An accident happened and Jessica stopped performing on skates.-continued Graham.

-What...accident?-asked Dani worriedly.

-Lets see the last figure skating competition where Jessica performed, it would be simpler than if I explain it.

The performance on skates of Jessica was amazing. While dancing on skates, she sang a beautiful song,Symphony.

Then was the puntuation period. The judges were puntuating all the performances and all the participants were in the respective resting rooms. After that,all participants were called to the ice arena. The commentator announced all the names of every participant. When the girls were on stage, the commentator said:

-Isn't interesting to know who is the winner? Oh, is very interesting! I personally want to know in what positions are the "Ice Queens". Will they win? I remind you that in this contest the girls were separated for the first time. Jessica and Katherine always were together, what would happen when one of them win and the other lose?

All of the names were said, but not the name of Jessica, Katherine or another girl named Lalian. The places that weren't said the 1st, 2nd and 3rd places.

-The 3rd place is for.......Lalian!

-Yeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!-shouted the public.

-The 1st place is for...........-a very important and nervous moment, who will win?

-Is for Jessica!!!

-*Whistlings*

-Which means that second place goes to Katherine! Congratulations girls! Please, go to the respective places for awarding medals.-said the commentator finishing the speach.

-I...won?-asked Jessica to Katherine.

-Yes! You did it!

-But I wanted to win with you...We always won together.

-And now you won without me, and I am in the second place, I'm glad that my best friend won.

-But, don't you feel sad because you didn't win?

-A little, but the second place is almost the first.

They all went to the awarding stand.

The medals were given to each girl, then all of them were on the ice arena chating and others congratulating the winners of the first three places. Suddenly, Katherine went farther from Jessica.

-Kathi? Where are you going?

......... No one answered.......

-Katherine?

-LEAVE ME!!!!!!!!-yealled Katherine, making everyone shout up and turn to see what was happening.

-What!?

-I said...LEAVE ME!!!!!-shouted Katherine throwing a beam of ice at Jessica, causing her to crash against the wall.

-Auch! Kathi, what are you doing?!

-Nothing important, only taking revange against you!

-Revange? But why are you doing that?!

-You always were better than me in everything we did together, you always were the star of any group where we were!!! Time to pay for that!- Katherine used a phsico magical moving. She lifted Jessica to the air and her skates vanished cause of Khatherin's magical powers.

While Jessica was in the air, Katherine came closer to her and started to scratch Jessica's feet with a blade, but then, she cut Jessica's ankles, making Jessica yell loudly in pain. Meanwhile, all the other girls were now out of the arena seeing the scene worriedly. When the stuff of the skating arena tried to stop Katherine, she pulled them off by an energy wave.

Jessica was crying cause of the intense pain, but Katherine suddenly stop using the phsico powers and threw Jessica against the wall with much strength. Before Jessica fell unconscious, she could see Katherine vanishing from the arena.

The video then ended and all the Burns present there were shoked.

-I didn't know about that...It is terrible!-said Dani.

-No one of us knew it.

Another thing that they didn't know was that Cody listened to all the conversation and secretly saw the video.

"How is that possible?" Thought Cody for himself.

Hello readers! Sorry for the late uptade, high school is more difficult than primary school. There are many projects and more exams.

What do you think will happen next? Will Cody tell something about what he listened to? Bye👋