22.

Hoseok knocked on the door apprehensively. As the footsteps got closer his heart sped more, but as soon as the door opened he relaxed.

Seeing him had suddenly taken away all the fear he had felt. Even though he looked tired and very blue he was still beautiful. In oversized sweats and long sleeve t-shirt he was beautiful.

His Jungkook was always so beautiful.

"Hoseok. What are you doing here?"

"I brought your favorite spaghetti." He responded holding up a container with a smile.

"That sounds really good right now. Come in."

Hoseok did and took off his shoes at the entrance. He scanned the room and saw multiple dirty dishes on the sink and the trash can full. There was also a few black envelopes opened on the kitchen table.

Taehyung still sent him money weekly. He knew because Namjoon told him. The sad reality was that Hoseok knew the danger he was putting himself as well as  Jungoook.

It was just so hard to let go of him. He should've disappeared from his life the instant he found out that Taehyung was seeing him. But by then it was far too late.

He had already fallen in love with Jungkook in a madly way. Their first encounter had been strictly for pleasure. He was lonely working seven days a week or until he got a break. Yes, he had money and his whole family was set for life, but that didn't replace the loneliness he felt within.

Or the crave to share his life with another person. Before he knew it, Jungkook and him had gotten closer to the point he started coming over to his house.

Then out nowhere, Taehyung decided to go to the same club looking for companion. The thought of him finding Jungkook had crossed his mind and yet he told himself it couldn't be possible.

The sneaking around to see Jungkook on different days got very intense. The only thing saving his life was the fact that he hadn't told Jeongyeon who he truly was and who he worked for.

He had lied to Jungkook too until he confessed his name. Never the fact that he worked for the man he was in love with. He asked for his secret to be kept—meaning no telling Jeongyeon or anyone else about his real name.

If he was honest, Yoongi was the one saving his life. One day, he had gone to see Jungkook and didn't know Yoongi was also there.

Without realizing, he was foolishly hugging him in the parking lot. Yoongi had seen it and never said a word. In fact, he never even talked to Hoseok about it.

That's why he swore to keep all of his secrets even if they weren't friends. What he had done was an act of kindness that was rare in the crooked world they lived in.

"How are you doing?" He asked looking over at him.

Jungkook shrugged, "I've been better."

Hoseok sat the container down on the table and slowly approached him. He caressed his face softly. Jungkook deserved gentleness and a lot of loving.

"Hoseok..." he whispered.

"Yeah?"

"I...I'm not in the mood to...I haven't showered and I'm tired." He said looking down at his feet.

Hoseok pulled away his breath stuttering. It pained him to know that Jungkook thought he only cared about the sex.

It wasn't about the sex.

All he felt for him was love.

"I didn't come here for that. I just missed you. I'm sorry you felt like I approached you in such way. I—"