arrows

A/N: omg has anyone seen the season 11 trailer??!! it looks so good but i really hope that maggie and rosita are fine. i cant wait for the new season and i cant believe that the shows nearly over. ive been watching since i was like 8 lol. anyway here is the imagine <3

Y/n's POV

I've only been at the prison for 2 weeks. So far, everyone has been pretty nice to me. I've made a few new friends but my best friend is Carl. He has the cutest smile and the most gorgeous blue eyes that shine even in the darkness.

He asked me if I could teach him how to use my bow. My mom gave it to me when I was really young, and I've kept it since then. Plus it makes me look pretty badass.

We met up outside and I set up some targets, which were basically just old empty cans and bottles. I waited for Carl to come out of the prison, and eventually I saw him walking towards me. He had his hands in his pockets as he walked, and his long, light brown hair flew in the wind. He was so perfect. I looked at him and he returned it, waving at me.

"Hey," He said. "So, where do we start?"

"You need to stand like this." I said, smiling and handing him the bow.

"So I just, pull this thing back?" He says, turning his head around to look at me. I nod in response. I watch as he pulls the string towards him, concentrating on hitting the target only to miss completely.

I chuckle lightly at him as he sighs. I stand up and walk towards him, and guide where he should shoot. His back is towards me and I can't see his face, but I can sense the heat rising on his cheeks. I smile at him and take a few steps backwards. He pulls the string backwards and hits one of the cans, knocking it over onto the grass.

"I did it!" Carl turned around to look at me, a huge grin on his face. I high-five him.

We stare into each others eyes and smile. He's so adorable in every way. The freckles that cover his nose, his messy hair, his cute rosy cheeks that appear whenever he's embarrassed about something. I admired his face and thought to myself: I think I'm in love.

A/N: HEYYYYY i hope you enjoyed this imagine! i really like it. anywayyyy ive decided that when this book hits 1k reads im gonna do a face reveal. im kinda scared but i think it will be a good way to celebrate. thats all, have a nice day/night or whateva - abbie💕💕