now you know

A/N: sorry for not posting this yesterday! i was really busy and couldnt finish it in time!! anyway hope you enjoy - abbie🌷

Word count- 620!

Y/n's POV

Today was my first time going on a supply run. I'm still kind of new to the group, so I'm not really used to the way that we do things yet.

Glenn was driving, Maggie in the front passengers seat next to him. Me and my friend Carl were sat in the back. I've only been here for two weeks and Carl won't stop flirting with me. I laugh and play along but I secretly don't want him to stop.

We arrived at a large mall that Glenn and Daryl found on their last run, but decided not to check it out until today. We all got out of the car and walked toward the entrance.

It was strange walking around in a mall after so long. It was dead silent. The only noises were our footsteps. The only people were us.

"So," Glenn stopped the silence. "Where should we go first?"

No one replied. As we walked past a few more stores, we all looked up at the store names to see if there was anywhere we wanted to go.

"Oh my god." Glenn muttered under his breath. He stopped in his tracks causing all of us to come to a halt.

"What?" Carl asked. We were all confused about why he had stopped until we realised that Glenn was staring at a Hot Topic. The night before he was ranting about how much he missed going here when he was in middle school.

He immediately walked inside, forgetting to check for any walkers. Shitty band tees covered the walls and band pins were scattered on the floor. Glenn stared in awe. The nostalgia must have hit him like a tsunami.

Suddenly, a walker emerged from behind the counter. Maggie ran over and stabbed it in the head before it could hurt any of us.

Glenn turned his head to me and Carl. "You guys can leave and go to a different store if you want. I get it, if you don't wanna stay here."

I nodded, and headed towards the exit. Carl followed me. This was a bad idea.

"So," Carl said, dragging out the 'o' for a couple seconds. "Where do you wanna go now?" He was now walking next to me. I stayed silent. I'm not playing any of his stupid games right now.

I walked into a random store I didn't recognise just to try and get away from him, but he just followed me.

"Y/n." I continued to ignore him, even though I could tell that he was getting annoyed. "Come on, talk to me."

I sighed and turned to face him. Just as I was about to speak, a walker came up behind Carl. I pushed him out of the way and stabbed it in the head. "You're welcome." I said while putting the knife away.

"Why did you push me?" Carl complained. He can be so immature sometimes.

"You were in the way, how else was I supposed to save your ass?" I asked him rhetorically.

Now it was him being the silent one.

I turned the corner of the isle and began looking in a different section. Carl walked in the isle after me.

All of a sudden, he grabbed my waist from behind and flipped me around so I was facing him. Before I could escape from his tight grasp, he pinned me against the wall, random items falling to the ground.

"What the hell are you doing?" I struggled.

"Now you know what it's like to be pushed into a store wall."

A/N: i really like this imagine but i cant think of a good name for it, rn it's 'The Mall' but i don't really like that so if i come up with a better name in the future ill change it :)