Ch 7

Boun POV
"Okay we're getting sidetracked"

Ughhhhhhhh
the moment I get a good relationship

The world just has to makes us run into some problem.

Oh btw I put a mic-tracker on the clothes that nong is wearing today,since he stays over a lot we just wear eachothers clothes, after I confirmed he'd be wearing the ivory sweatshirt with black dress pants I put the chip on his sweatshirt

I love technology these days- so handy
Although I hope for the best in people-the entertainment industry isn't flowers and glory.
After a while you notice everyone has a use for everyone else , there's not many real friends here, so I obviously made plans as soon as Prem made me aware he was going to see those tops of BBA today.

I was skeptical of BBA since we'd started working, but they gave me Ouan so I'll add a few points there -he's amazing

But anyways

Point being Ik those assholes would pull some shit up so when this movie actually sounded good I was interested
they'd offered me nothing useful and all just projects one of the big tops sugar babies have "worked on" I'm not gonna be a money machine for them

So I've been careful of them- but seeing how good this movie has been rolling along I had hopes- sadly they did in fact have other plans so now I have to think of something.
" just say that it was your drama and Boun didn't like it so today you got in trouble or something, Boun hasn't worked with any of us before you so he has no reason to keep the contract."

Should I tell him I know?

The thing is I wouldn't be able to cover these accusations up easily, even though they don't have precise evidence of me and Prem it would still push him out to the public eye, and trust me-fame for regular people trying to live life is a nightmare , the coffee shop we go to has been my safe place for years but I've never gone anywhere else with nong and even the coffee shop still makes me very paranoid sometimes, more than I am 24/7.

we just got into a relationship, haven't done anything couples usually do, it would've already be hard for us to go out with my job alone; if we have something like this on  our   record-it's going to be a lot harder and frustrating.

But what do I do then break up with him?

No I can't do that I felt like I found someone that can understand me

And is willing to put effort into actually being with me instead of there having a purpose for it.
Not saying that there aren't real friends in this industry but it's honestly already hard to find someone with basic manners and doesn't smoke pot here.

Prem's feelings for me a pure and clean

I've never enjoyed someone's company more

He gets my humor and will play along with my sarcasm. He understands that I don't like being lonely but don't like being alone, when I'm feeling down he will give me a hug but not question me or my feelings.

10 days ago
" I finally finished the interview mom what do you call me for? Is everything okay?"
" oh yes everything's alright Boun I just wondered if you wanna come home for you dads birthday we've invited the whole crew you should come too"
" mom I'd love to but I'm pretty tired already-"
"Boun please, I haven't seen you in half a year already; you never come home unless I ask you and it's my birthday or holiday. Just this once come for your fathers."
"......okay I'll be there in an hour"
"That's my boy don't stress about bringing something for him he's already joyful for you being here"
" okay bye mom"
"Bye"
Damnit
5 hours later
Line
"Hey Boun are you busy?"
" no I just had an interview for dek today Pao"
" okay well then are you home?"
"Yes why"
" let me in"
I break free of my blanket cocoon and run to the door of my apartment
Opening the door Prem stands there with a bright smile on face, his little cheeks rise up to a beautiful roundness that makes you want to squeeze the living hell out of his face.
"Hey! Wow you look like you just crawled out of a casket"
" you-ai mu ( DT:dead pig,Thai saying for,like ,demising/ deceaseing pig) no yea I'm good why wouldn't I be good."
" you look like your gonna cry or already have,about to faint, have you even eaten in the past 36 hours?"
".....maybe"
" why haven't you eaten your going to faint dumbass"
Prem pushes past me and goes to the kitchen looking for something to feed me
I slowly close the door and walk to him seeing him scramble through my pantry with his eyebrow locked ,he does that when he's in confused or worried.
I didn't realize that I had walked right next to him and was just blankly staring at him until the temperature of his had on my face had been processed.
Prem had stop looking when he saw Boun standing next to him and was just staring at him
He was very concerned of what happened to this cavemen,usually Boun doesn't last this long without annoying him with anything and everything.
Prem would show how he demised Boun's comments but he was actually very happy and enjoys Boun being like this with him.
It shows that Boun is comfortable and truthful to himself being around Prem.
Even in the society of the entertainment community this is a very rare status to be at with someone and even more so with Boun since with being around Boun Prem has realized that
Boun is very observative of things around him and emotionally with people but he doesn't ever seem to show much emotion to other people. Not like he never laughs or is lively but that you can't really tell if he's mad upset or sad. He never talks about his negative emotions or has problems with anything I do, even if I ask him he says he's fine with everything. If he's stumped or feeling low he'll never tell me he just stays silent.
So when Prem can see him being more relaxed around him it makes him feel special to him and to their feelings for eachother.
But he still hides his negative feelings from me something is obviously wrong right now
" it's okay"
Prem is hugging Boun very tightly and walking him to the couches in the middle outside the kitchen.
Boun wasn't moving a slowly hugged Prem back burying his face in Prem's chest and crossing his legs around Prem's waist. Prem slowly caressed his hair and pattered his back.
Prem just sat there in the couch with this koala hanging on him.
Boun knows that Prem is aware that he's now feeling well and he knows that he should give an explanation but just him being here was enough to make him feels better.
Going back to that home was reminding Boun of all the shit that happened when he was a child, the bullying , hitting, threatening and humiliating. Sitting down with a huge table filled with the demons that tortured him growing up
Boun's heart would skip a beat when any of them made a slight movement towards him
He jumped up and flinched a few times which gave him confused looks from his mom and stepdad
He was extremely stressed and paranoid since he received the call until he finally closed the door to the apartment he went and collapsed on his bed
It was so cold, the ac wasn't even on low, but he felt so cold
Until Pao came in light a moving beam of light
Warm
His embrace was so warm, felt so safe.
That night they stayed in that position for an hour when Prem thought that Boun had fallen asleep his chest felt wet the body under his arms started a light tremble , he held a little tighter.
That day Boun found how much he needed Prem
Like Prem
And wanted him