Ch 1

Prem pov

Beeeep- the boy in the queen size bed struggles to open his eyes and quickly shuts them after the brightness of the room flashes him. He looks at the time and realizes it's 7:15 and he's snoozed the alarm 5-too many times.

"Oh fuck" he quickly jumps off the bed and gets his toothbrush while finding his clothes. Too busy to look for breakfast he grabs his bag and runs out the door to go to work.

Prem is a new editor at BBA Media , with just past one and a half years of work experience in the entertainment industry he still has a long path to go but being that he's just 20 there's no need to stress about it now.

"Hey Prem! Don't you remember you have an appointment with Boun today about the script for the new movie how could you be here so late!" Sammy, Prem's colleague pushes him towards the meeting room as soon as Prem rushes in the front doors.

"Sorry sorry, I had a drink with Earth yesterday and snoozed my alarm too many times!"

" Enough explaining just tell me your prepared right now, you worked too hard to get this chance on this project and if you piss Boun off your gonna lose it!"

" I know and I'm prepared, how long has he been here?"

Boun Nopponat: one of the most popular and expensive young generation actors now , proved his acting skills through the movie " Workshop" that earned him the new coming award of 2019's Magnolia Awards the top 3 movie awards conventions in the Thailand.

"Oh not long Prem he just costs about $10,000 per hour of shooting and has been in that room for 15 minutes, you ready to pay him $2,500 for this time he's been waiting for you?" they ran their way upstairs to the meeting room

" sorry sorry shit I'm so fucked" " don't stress it now, go in" Sammy urged "okay phew—deep breath I got this" Prem takes out his papers and walks in.

Boun POV

" so sorry for being late" a boy walks into the meeting room I've been drowning in boredom waiting in for 15 minutes

"I hope I haven't kept you too long for your schedule" " Hello, no worries let's just start discussing now to make up for lost time"

not bad looking , cute face.

Prem was wearing a last minute oversized white t tucked in to black jeans and black converse with a brown canvas bag Boun stood up from his seat giving a light bow when Prem came in and walked over to him to shake his hand

styles not bad, his shoelace is untied

after he shakes Prem's hand he bends down and ties Prem's shoelaces "O-oh...I didn't even notice thank you- and also for understanding" Prem says hastily, he didn't expect for Boun to be so down to earth without any cocky celebrity posture. Boun gave in a small laugh

" no need to be so nervous, I cleared my schedule today so we have time, I have hope in this movies script so I hope we smooth out all the bumps on this project"

Boun wearing an ivory essentials t-shirt with black ripped jeans and Air Force 1's slouches back into the seat across the table.

" oh great sounds wonderful" Prem who just walked out of some initial shock of how nice Boun in pulls the chair across from Boun and sits down "

okay-so I believe you have read the script, I'd like some of your feedback and things we can talk through about the plot or analogue of the story?"

" yes I'm don't have much experience in love and relationships so maybe I just don't have much knowledge with love but I didn't really understand when the main character started having feelings for the girl?"

Having zero love relationships and being shockingly a virgin at 22 Boun didn't have the puberty irrational love and sex phase or the high school flings and not because he's was really mature for his age but because his family pushed him into realizing living is costly at a very young age.

So he balanced going to school and working since he was 6, at 11 his father died of heart disease but not being very stable before,his mother married to a rich CEO of Thailand.

Surprisingly, the man was actually a good guy and treated Boun's mother well. But Boun being a rather sensitive and introverted child didn't let his mother know how he actually rather disliked the idea of joining into someone's else's family.

Throughout the years of middle and high school, he would get bullied by the maids and butlers sons and daughters but they hit places that were hidden by clothing so his stepfather and mother never found out.

Of course keeping all that too himself he grew up to be very hypersensitive to his surroundings, doesn't show his emotions so nobody knows when something is wrong, and always aware of the feelings of people around them.

Not having an adequate childhood he never thought about prioritizing himself and was more focused on a good education and making money. Although he was the son of the 4 biggest business companies in Thailand Boun still insisted on working a separate job himself growing up until the third year of highschool when a detective of Larb Agency thought his looks where very good and asked him to consider being a trainee.

Since Boun didn't have plans for what he wanted to actually do next year as a job to earn a living, he accepted and passed the interviews with surprising ease. Just going with the flow and following the curriculum of the company he debuted when he was 19 as a solo artist with the series "full moon".

That trended on the internet for being so cliché yet weirdly eye catching. Boun blew up on the internet.

"Oh yes about the emotional scenes-the character had busy parents so he craved a nurturing of love since he was young, his parents didn't think of caring about him so when the girl noticed he was hurt when he was sitting next to him, he was shocked someone random would care so much about him, he had a good impression of her and started paying attention.
Eventually they got to know eachother- one thing lead to another and he never had such feelings of loved so he started liking her"

did I rant too much then? Ugh I should've saved some words
He has no expressions did I not explain it enough?

" That makes a lot more sense now wow, you really do understand the characters , thank you for the clear up by the way whats your name?"

"oh-uh yea I forgot ,my name is Prem seems I totally forgot about my formalities, my bad haha"

I sound so awkward fuck

"oh that's fine your good" he looks cute when he's nervous "

so on with the script you have any other questions?"........they talked for the whole morning but both being young and getting along eventually their conversation became less formal and more like friends catching up over the week.