"NO! I NEED TO GET STRONGER! NO MATTER WHAT! IF I DON'T, THE FUTURE WON'T CHANGE!"

Chifuyu and [first name] exchanged looks and looked back at Takemitchy, who's now punching the wheel again. Then Chifuyu and [first name]'s eyes widened in realization.

"Hold up—"
Chifuyu cut her off by saying, "You're the Takemichi of the future?!"

Takemitchy looked down, catching his breath. Then moments later, Takemitchy began telling the two what happened in the future. And it wasn't pretty.

"WHAT?!" They both exclaimed, Chifuyu accidentally lets go of the umbrella, luckily [first name] caught it.

"E-Everyone's dead?! And Mikey killed them all?!" [first name] asked. Takemitchy punched the tire again and said, "Yeah."

"AND OUR WEDDING DIDN'T HAPPEN BECAUSE MIKEY KILLED [FIRST NAME]?!! THEN ME??!!!" Chifuyu exclaimed. [first name] growled and kicked the back of his thigh, "YOU DON'T HAVE TO BLURT THAT ONE OUT!" she yelled, with her cheeks turning red.

The two aren't really officially lovers like Hinata and Takemitchy, but they do care about each other, and Chifuyu did say that he's willing to wait for her, and he was really happy when Takemitchy mentioned that they were engaged in the future but they ended up dead a month before their wedding.

"Yeah..that too.." Takemitchy looked down. "Are you kidding..?" Chifuyu asked. Takemitchy didn't respond. [first name] can't help but to look at him sadly, she knows what Takemitchy's been going through, and like Chifuyu, she knows about Takemitchy being a Time leaper. Then she was startled when Takemitchy began punching the tire hard again. "That's why I have to become stronger!" said Takemitchy.

"Huh?" Chifuyu tilted his head then grinned at his friend, "Is that why you're hitting a wheel? What are you? A kid?" He said.

Takemitchy's cheeks turned red, "SHUT UP!"
"Chifuyu." [first name] scolded.

Takemitchy began punching the wheel again, "Future me left Toman. Everyone always protected me. I'm so...pitiful." He said.

Then something dropped on the ground, [first name] noticed, making her flinch. Her eyes focused on the red liquid on the ground as she shook Chifuyu's arm to get his attention, "Chifuyu.."

Chifuyu looked at her then followed her gaze and his eyes widened. He immediately grabbed Takemitchy's arm, "Hey! Show me your hands." He said.

Chifuyu and [first name] became worried. "THEY'RE ALL BLOODY!" Chifuyu yelled.

[first name] went beside Takemitchy, "Takemichi, have you..been doing this all day?" she asked, in a very concerned tone. Takemichi ignored her question and began punching the wheel again, making her back away, startling her.

"STOP IT, TAKEMICHI!! BLOWING YOUR HANDS WON'T MAKE YOU THE STRONGEST!" Chifuyu tried stopping him.

Takemitchy ignored his words and continued to punch the tire while yelling the things that he wanted to get out of his system. [first name] couldn't help but to shed a tear, she can really see and feel the pain that Takemitchy's feeling while Chifuyu heard enough, he grabbed Takemitchy's hood and pulled him away from the tire harshly, "GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF TAKEMICHI!!" he yelled.