Part 7

Marcus: "just stop. I'm just so done with whatever we are,always people treat you differently bc you're the perfect twin. I'm always the boring one,the one who's super weak. Even our fans think so! And when I finally was happy bc bella doesn't make me feel like this...you ruined it. You ruined everything. I don't want to talk to you ever again. I FUCKING HATE YOU"
-
As soon as I yelled that,I saw pain in martinus's eyes. He's still my twin so i know it. I ran out of his room,I saw Emma with slight open doors looking at us mostly me very shocked,I also saw mom on the stairs with wide open eyes.. I saw Emma crying and when I looked at her she locked her doors. They all probably heard me. I just ran to my room and shut the doors hard locking them.

I didn't know what to do,I made my sister cry,my brother sad and my mom shocked. Gosh what have I done. I was crying while overthinking everything,I'm fucking stupid.

Emma's pov:

I was in my room filming tiktok and vibing to music. I suddenly heard yells. It was Marcus so I opened my doors slightly to see what was going on....

Marcus: ".....I FUCKING HATE YOU"

Marcus was yelling at Martinus. But why does he feel like that? I mean,fans are stupid bc both my bros are amazing.

Marcus walked out of Martinus's room obviously mad,he looked at me then somewhere idk. I felt tears running down my cheeks,why is he suddenly so aggressive? I closed doors and ran to bed crying...this day couldn't be worse.

Bella's pov:

I was in my room thinking...maybe I overreacted or maybe Marcus really wanna be friends. Ugh idk. I was hesitating to text marcus. I sighed,I have no one to talk to or ask about what should I do expect...GRANDMA.

I wore a jacket and ran downstairs fast,my parents aren't home luckily they are going shopping with Tiffany. I was running fast until I was at her house.

I rang the bell,few minutes later doors got opened showing my smily face grandma.

Granny: "hey sweetheart,come in" she said smiling and I smiled back.

We walked in and sat,she put some cookies in front of me.

Granny: "I see you're stressed and nervous,what happened darling?"

Bella: "it's...my friend Marcus,I told you about him remember?"

Granny: "ahh yea I remember"

Bella: "so...his twin brother today said that Marcus only pity me and doesn't care about me...when I asked Marcus about it he was quiet so I assumed it was true,I left his house mad and now I don't know if I should believe him or not"I said sad

Granny: "listen honey,I know it's hard and all but from what you told me about him....I think he's an amazing person and he loves you and cares about you for you. Give him a chance to explain...ok?" She said soft and I nodded

Bella: "thanks granny" I said and hugged her,we spent the day talking and stuff and then I walked home.

Next day

It was 7:30 and school starts at 8:00,I walked out of my house heading to school,on my way I saw Marcus..he was walking alone and Martinus was few meters away and they weren't talking to each other.

I decided I'll talk to Marcus,so I walked up to him.

Bella: "good morning" I said shyly smiling,he turned to me kinda shocked but I was the shocked one. His eyes were red and puffy he looks like he was crying the whole night and like he didn't sleep at all.