Part 3

Marcus pov:

I was taking a walk with tico while overthinking everything...I don't think my parents or my fans would be happy about me bullying a girl who used to be my friend and to make it worse I bully her with no reason. I mean she did nothing wrong. On the other hand I don't want to loose my friends.

Also I've noticed something,when I hold her arm harshly she moan in pain. But the problem even tho it's harsh it isn't supposed to hurt...like when I'm fighting with Emma I do that but she just point her middle finger to me and let go of my grip saying "do you think this hurt? DUMBASS" and leave. So like I'm wondering why does she moan...is it acting or does it really hurt? I gotta stop thinking omg.

Some people petted tico a little while we were walking and I passed a house,not any house but her house...suddenly I saw someone running out of the house fast not looking and it's a girl. She bumped into me and we both fell on the floor with her on top of me.

Bella: I'm..im so so sorry I didn't mean to

Marcus: it's ok

I said as I saw it was Bella,she got up and I did too..she was crying,why tho? She was about to leave but I stopped her taking a soft grip around her wrist. She turned around confused and scared...she's scared? Of me? I'm a real monster.

Marcus: are you ok? You are crying...

Bella: I'm..I'm fine

Marcus: You don't look fine,come with me.

I said taking her hand in mine not caring about her answer as I started walking with her and tico who's just trying to play around and take off the thing I have around him so he don't run away yk.

We were in front of my house now. I walked in and we took our shoes off as I yelled that I'm home. My mom was in the living room and Martinus probably in his room fucking his girlfriend and Emma is probably at Maja's house or something. We walked to my room and I locked the doors

Marcus: "you can sit on my bed if you want"

Bella: "o..ok"

I want to ask her if she's ok...I don't care what will others think,or what ppl will say bc I will seriously stop bullying her and I'll do my homework on my own.

Marcus: "umm,Bella? Are you ok?"

Bella: "ye..yes yesI am"

Marcus: "I want an honest answer.."

I said serious looking at her straight in the eye.

Bella: "ok...I'm not..not at all." She sobbed

Marcus: "tell me" I said softly putting my hand over hers"

Bella: "it's just...My parents and school and everything. I feel like I'm just...useless,worthless and a waste of time" she said as tears where dripping on her hand

Marcus: "that's not true..."

Bella: " it is..you wouldn't treat me like shit if it wasn't" she said and I got my eyes wide open,I knew I'm the worst person alive for bullying such an innocent person. I pulled her in for a hug,as I was rubbing her back.

She tightened her grip around me as I hugged her tighter. Her tears got my shirt wet but I couldn't care more about it now,it's good she's letting it all out.

Few hours later. Still Marcus pov:

It's been a couple of hours how Bella was crying. we ended up cuddling in my bed and now she's sleeping. I really like her...as a friend tho!!

Doors of my room got wide open and my brother walked in. As he saw who was laying in bed with me he looked shocked,confused annoyed and mad.

Martinus: "what is she doing here?"

Marcus: "well..I invited her" I said since I don't want to tell him that she was sad I don't think she want anyone to know about it.

Martinus: "she's your girlfriend?"

Marcus: "what? No."

Martinus: "mhm..The way you're laying says something different" he said with an obvious jealousy in his voice. What's wrong with him?

Marcus: "no bro. We were just cuddling and she fell asleep"

Martinus: "mhmm"

Marcus: "what's the matter? I mean you don't like her anyways"

Martinus: "and you too" he said raising an eyebrow

Marcus: "I don't...at least not now."

Martinus: "k k. Bye" he said and left my room.

I stayed there for a while and then Bella woke up.

Bella's pov:

I woke up few minutes ago to find my self on Marcus's bed laying next to him. Oh now I remember...we ended up cuddling after my breakdown.

Marcus: "you woke up?"

Bella: "ye..yea"

Marcus: "great"

He said smiling getting up from bed,he gave me his hand and I took it. He ran with me downstairs. "Mamma you made cookies I can smell that. Can we have some?" He asked his mother as she walked in the kitchen,when she saw me she smiled.

Gerd Anne: "oh well I would've said no,but since you have a guest that you didn't tell me about then yes" she laughed getting the cookies out of the oven.

Marcus: "mmm yes I've been craving cookies for a week" he said as he sat me down on the dining table and he went to the fridge

Marcus: "milk?" He asked looking at me,I nodded shyly and his mother put a plate in front of me and him as he put 2 glasses of milk.

Gerd Anne: "ok,so what's your name sweetie?"

Bella: "I'..I'm Bella"

Gerd Anne: "aww your name is cute" she said excited and happy

Bella: "thanks" I said shy and took a bite of my cookie as Marcus was filling his mouth with more cookies. His cheeks were both full.

Gerd Anne: "chill honey the cookies ain't going nowhere" she laughed looking at Marcus who's eating 2 cookies in one bite. He just looked at her like a little kid

Marcus: "mamma you exactly know how much I love these" he explained smiling with his cheeks full of food

His mother laughed and cupped his cheeks in her hands "you still act like a 2 years old baby" she said laughing more at his behaviors. I wish I had a mother like her,mine doesn't care at all. Marcus blushed

Marcus: "mammaaa..." he said and she giggled,we talked a bit but it was time for me to go home. I thanked Marcus for what he did and he said that it's nothing. But I knew that tomorrow he'll just act like usual....