Part 1

Martinus pov:

I woke up couple of minutes ago,it's Monday today we have a lot to do...school,vocal sessions,practice,homework and some other things. I sighed,I'm really tired and I have no energy to walk out of bed.

I heard doors of my room getting wide open "bro get up,we don't wanna be late" I heard Marcus my twin brother's voice saying and I slowly opened my eyes "fine" I said and i felt pain going through my throat and body as soon as I said that. I started coughing,I think I'm sick.

"You good bro?" Marcus said walking to my bed sitting on the edge "yes,just tired" I said and he put his hand on my forehead for couple of seconds. "Mamma" Marcus yelled getting up from the bed.

gerd anne: "what is it Marcus?"

Mom asked walking in the room,as soon as she saw me she looked worried.

Marcus: "i think Martinus have fever!"

Gerd Anne: "oh,let me check."

Mom said and put her hand on my forehead,she let go of my forehead

Gerd Anne: "you'll stay home today,I'll drop your siblings to school and I'll be back,get well soon honey"

she said kissing my forehead and walking out of my room

Gerd Anne: 'Marcus come we gotta go"

Marcus: "ok bye Martinus...see ya bro,get well soon"

Marcus said taking his bag and running out of the room. Couple of minutes later I heard voices talking,and someone saying my name then I heard footsteps on the stairs and suddenly my doors got open once again.

Emma: "Martinus are you ok? Mamma said you're sick"

She asked a little worried at me,I giggled a little still tired. It's funny how we all fight and yell and hit each other then when one of us is sick they get worried and all.

Martinus: "I'm fine,just a bit sick..don't worry"

Emma: "oh ok,get well soon. Bye"

She said hugging me and walking out of the room,probably going to the car. I made myself comfortable and slowly fell asleep again.

Bella's pov

I was walking to hell...aka (also known as) school,just like every other day.I don't belong here...not at all. I get bullied in school and the most popular students make me do there homework,I can't say no tho...they'd hurt me,my parents hate me and don't even care. I do have a sister but they prefer her on me in everything. In their eyes,she's definitions of perfect.

I walked in school heading to my locker,I saw the boys who bully me. William,Lucas,Mason,Alexander,Daniel and Marcus. Surprisingly Martinus wasn't with them...who cares? Anyways, Lucas and Daniel do not bully me,but the others do..well Marcus doesn't really bully me but like laugh at me,glare or just 'accidentally' hit me so yea.

Mason: "well well well,who do we have here?"

William: "the nerdy slut"

Alexander: "you better say you've done my homework cocksucker."

Bella: "I..I c..couldn't f finish it. I had to study for an important exam"

I said nervous and scared of what they could do to me,Alexander got super mad and he pushed me to locker choking me as he had his hands on my neck.

Bella: I..can't..br..eath

I said as tears started running down my cheeks,I couldn't hold it anymore...I'm pretty sure I'll die bc of him any second.

Suddenly his hands weren't around my neck anymore,I fell on the floor breathing very hard gasping for air,students around us where looking not doing anything.

Daniel: "chill bro,wtf are you doing? You were about to kill her."

Alexander: "who cares? No one wants her alive anyways...move so I can deal with her"

Lucas: "no. Seriously,what have she ever done to you? Do your homework on your own."

William: "LUCAS!!"

Lucas: ......

Marcus: let's go,class is starting.

All: yes.

They said leaving me on the floor crying...Marcus gave me a look,few minutes later I stood up and went to the toilet,I washed my face and then walked to class. I had to lie to explain why I was late.

Why do they hate me??

What do you think would happen next?