The Ma-beast Attack(Part-2)!

The Ma-beast Attack (Part 2)!

Subaru and Rem were were following the spirits to reach the children and save them.

"Subaru behind that bush" said Rem gesturing towards a bush on his right side.

A wolfgram about the size of a human suddenly jumped from behind the bush towards Subaru but he used his light sword technique and a streak of light cut the wolgram in half at lightning speed. The heat of the strike started burning the cells where the wolgram was cut in half.

"Their teeth sure are scary" said Subaru looking towards the dead body and continuing to follow the spirits.

On the way many wolgrams tried to ambush them but with Rem's keen sense of smell they were quickly taken care of. Soon they arrived in a clearing where the children were lying and seemingly looked in pain.

"Aqua, heal them they seem to be cursed too" said Subaru as he saw bite marks on the hands and legs.

"Yes, contractor" said Aqua quickly hurrying to break the curses.

"Su..baru , one is st..ll rem..aning" said Petra weakly.

"Don't worry I will save her" said Subaru smiling at her but he was angry at the girl who caused the whole mess her friend was worried about her and she was the one who put them in danger.

"Rem take them back to he village, I will bring the missing child" said Subaru as Aqua finished breaking the curses.

"I will co-" Rem tried to speak but was cut off bu Subaru

"The children are the priority you can come after taking them back to the village." said Subaru walking deeper in the forest while Rem carried the children on her back to the village.

Following the spirits in the center of a clearing he saw the little blue haired braided girl lying pretending to be unconscious.

'Obviously an ambush' thought Subaru as he came up with a plan to "save" her. He walked up to her calmly seeing that she was pretending to be unconscious he picks her up and immediately knocks her out with a spell so she didn't have any time to react. Wolgrams started running towards him from all directions. Subaru removed his sword from it's sheath and visualised Lumi's mana flowing in the sword and did a complete 360 degree spin obliterating most of the wolgrams.

He applied "UL Akra" and "Murak" on himself and jumped towards the village making it seem like he was flying . Looking down he saw Rem being overwhelmed by dozens of wolgrams so he de-activated Murak and landed on the ground between Rem and the wolgrams creating a crater where he stood and flinging the wolgrams back a little because of the shock-wave.

"Rem take my back and I will take yours" said Subaru as he used El-Vita an his sword and using it on a wolgram who came too close cutting it in half and making a crater underneath it, but it made it harder to fight because of girl on his back.

"Yes, Subaru-kun" said Rem as she caved a wolgrams skull in.

"You are strong" exclaimed Subaru when he saw that.

"That isn't a nice thing to say to a lady Subaru-kun" said Rem while pouting.

Suddenly the wave of Ma-beasts stopped and both of them stood in confusion at what was happening.

"Let's go back to the village, we have to get her to safety" said Rem turning towards Subaru and pointing towards the girl on Subaru's back.

"She's the o-" That's when Subaru noticed that the puppy was standing on top of a hill and causing a landslide aiming towards Rem. Subaru's body started acting on it's own, he ran towards Rem at full speed and pushed her away from the landslide and landing on the ground with Subaru at the top.