Preview

The Oracle and The Doctor will return in

To Be Loved

Coming your way July 27th

The Oracle and the Doctor found each other after years apart. While they're rebuilding their love mysteries unravel around them as they're trying to connect the dots around themselves.

Sneak Peek:

The Oracle entered the console room in her pyjamas, seeing the Doctor looking at a monitor fully dressed. He spotted her and spoke up.

"Adipose industries!"

"Did you just call me fat?", she slumped into the jump seat.

"What?"

"Frankly, it's admirable how creatively you put it" she shrugged, "But still, do you really think I'm fat? We've been sitting around a lot recently."

"Exactly. I'm bored. I want to see something. And Adipose Industries sounds like just the thing."

"Oh, so that's not what you just called me. It's an actual place or whatever", she concluded.

"Yeah. What did you think?", he finally looked at her properly with scrunched eyebrows.

"Never mind", she yawned and stretched before walking over and looking at the monitor, "A diet pill. You're so bored, you want to investigate a diet pill?"

"A working diet pill named after a species."

"Diet pills work all the time. Placebos sometimes. And you need to start believing in coincidence. Adipose is another word for fat."

"Oh, no, my love, you need to stop believing in coincidence. You've been alive for over nine hundred years. Grow up and get dressed!"

"Wow, now you're calling me old. I really do not want to investigate a diet pill, that's destined to be boring."

To Be HumanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara