Chapter - 10. Don't touch me

Start from the beginning

A tattoo, of a wolf, an eagle, and a lion combinedly were inked onto his left forearm. It was small, compared to mine but it looked stunning on his fair, slightly toned one.

My eyes tried to scan his tattoo inked on his left shoulder but he was quick to turn to face me again.

"I can do whatever I want."

"I am sure you can, but don't forget that If you get hurt, I will feel it too." I said in low voice trying to make him understand.

I became soaking wet by standing in the shower with him. My clothes clung onto my body like a second skin and my hair was a wet mess. I felt water drip down my face but that didn't stop me from talking.

"You married me, vowed that you will stay forever. You might as well get used to these things." He said punching the wall again.

"Ouch!" I said rubbing my knuckles. But I could barely imagine the pain he felt.

"Stop it, your majesty! Doing this hurts you even more. It takes a lot more than this to hurt me or break me. So stop it and step out."

He blinked his eyes and shut them close for a minute. His hair was beautifully dampened with strands falling onto his forehead. Water beads were glistening on his fair body like some gems. They dripped down his neck, then his broad shoulders, and right down the well-built, muscular torso and...

Stop right there, Raine.

What had gotten into you?

He quickly grabbed his towel and stepped out right after I stepped out of the shower. I ran my fingers through my hair carelessly as I felt a presence behind me.

"Let me get the first aid. You can get dressed in the meantime."

I was about to go but tripped. His hand was fast enough to snake its way around my waist. I rested my hand on his shoulder and another one on his chest.

Trying to distract myself, I gaped at him, more like looking at his right shoulder.

'If my strength intimidates you, I hope you realize that it's a weakness of yours.'

I took it as my opportunity to move it further, to the left to ogle what was on his left shoulder as well.

'Sexy isn't a shape, it's an attitude.'

But my eyes widened as I looked at his other tattoo, situated just above the other one.

Was that —

'Ash !!! Don't make me come get you.' a boy said running in the woods.

He was surrounded by trees running through them, dodging the hanging branch now and then, whilst chasing a girl.

'No !!! You can't get me, Black.' A small girl yelled as she ran. Her dark brown hair reached till her shoulders set off in every direction as the wind gushed.

She looked back occasionally to check whether he was following her. She smiled as she knows that he would.

'Ouch!' He yelled crouching down. His forehead was bleeding from a sharp branch and so was his leg from the impact as he fell to the ground.

'Oh god !! Black !! Are you okay?' She asked crouching beside him. He nodded his head in no.

She slowly took his hand off of the wound. He was bleeding profusely. She immediately tore her favorite frock border and dabbed it lightly. Soon it was soaked with blood.

She later tied it to reduce the bleed. All through the time, she didn't realize she was crying until he wiped off the tears that fell from the corners of her alluring grey eyes down her beautiful rosy cheeks.

'I am sorry Black. I shouldn't have run.' She said as her hands ran through his gorgeously silky dark brown hair. ' I can't see you in pain. '

'It's okay Ash. I am fine.' he said caressing her blushed cheeks. ' it's not your fault. ' he smiled.

'It won't happen again, I promise. I promise that I will protect you and won't let anything happen to you. I will protect you with my life.'

'I think a boy protects a girl, don't you think?' his eyebrow shot up assessing her.

'No' she shrugged. 'I don't.'

His eyebrows knitted together as if he was thinking something deep. She jerked him bringing him back.

'What happened?'

'Nothing. I was just thinking that you promised me something and it would only be fair on my part if I promise to.'

'Mmhmm.' she said making herself comfortable beside him.

'I promise you that I'll marry you. You will be mine. You are mine.'

I was jerked from my thoughts as he yanked me. My hands were on his perfectly sculpted six-pack chest while he was on my waist. I felt his warm skin touch mine sending me into turmoil.

What was that? Was that a memory of his or mine?

I looked into his eyes and immediately regretted it. His eyes were glossy. He gulped down nervously.

"What was that?" He muttered.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"Do - Do you know her?"

******

Hey guys !!! Hope y'all liked this chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Thank you for reading

Fun fact: Our brains have special neurons that help us locate each other's lips in the dark.

😘

Love 💕

Mikaelson.