13 | Back to Kyoto!

Magsimula sa umpisa

From beside him, Inumaki says, "Shake!"

"What they said!" Panda's down to help at any time.

Maki then looks back at you, seeing the look of surprise on your face. She smirks, as if proving something to you.

"So? Want our help..?"

And help is what they give

That two hour travel is one of the most nerve-wracking one you had to endure. Overwhelming thoughts and scenarios clouded your mind the whole trip, as if sharp claws wanting to destroy you from the inside.

That's why the moment everyone had reached the station, you didn't dare wait until Maki had contacted Gojo about where the hell his students are, but instead you made a run for it.

You know Kyoto well. You were raised here.

And soon enough, after fifteen minutes of running out of breath and taking a lot of turns, the five of you are now at the Kyoto college.

"Mikami! Utahime-sensei!"

You call the two women who were talking near the entrance of the college, voice loud and clear for them to hear. Mikami turns to you, the worry in her expression evident.

You see a parked motorcycle nearby with two helmets on the seats. It's Mikami's ride.

"They brought the other first years." Utahime tells the lady beside her, watching as you approach them.

"We'll just inform Gojo later." Mikami tells Utahime.

When you reach them, you're breathing heavily. You place a hand on your chest, feeling your heart racing. Your classmates are quick to catch up with you, Maki and Okkotsu both also out of breath.

"We already have a lead." Utahime says, "There's no need to enter and search the college."

You furrow your brows, "Who is it then?"

Utahime looks at the woman standing beside her, as if asking who should tell you. Mikami sighs, worried about how you're going to react. After all, the person they assume who took Kamei is.. Someone you aren't really fond of.

"Utahime received a permission slip from Sato. He's a relative, so that's why no one thought much about Kamei's sudden disappearance."

Mikami continues,

"Then i came to visit and looked for Kamei. When i told Utahime that your cousin isn't really welcomed back at home, she told me about the slip."

Your breath hitches. Your classmates all stood behind you, staying silent, but is listening closely to what Mikami's saying.

"She's back at the house.. The house?!" you ask, now getting irritated. What the hell are the old people doing now that you're gone?

'And i heard oji-san stepped down from being clan head. That man's irrelevant!' you thought, gritting your teeth.