Chapter 15: Outdoor Training

Start from the beginning

"3 days from now" she said while grabbing the chair and turning into a slime "Now that i've told everyone about it, we need to discus about everyone's weapons and gears" after she said that, the first to raise their hand is Kenya

"Ooh ooh, i want a new Sword!!" Kenya said enthusiasticly and then he continued "So i can slash things like Shizu-sensei!" He then sat down.

Mom is currently writing the requests while getting a question mark from me, i mean you can just ask Great Sage for it. She then said "I know i can use my memories but writing the requests is more enjoyable"

"Oh..."

"Okay next" Mom said pointing the feather pen at us. Gale then raised his hand "I want to protect everyone, so i'll have a shield" mom writes it down and Gale continued "im not picky about weapons so i'll choose Spear" Mom writes it down again "Defense and Offense, good one"

"Okay Next" Alice raised her hands "I want those cool knife ninja throws!" Mom writes it down "a Kunai it is, since you're pretty good at controling things" Alice smugged an sit down.

Before mom could said anything Ryota raised his hand "Me Next!!" Mom then ready to writes "I want a Bow, i've learned to make magic arrows for a while and it'll works well with wind magic" Mom done writing and said "With a ranged attacker the team can use more combat tactics, nice one" and next is chloe

"All right Chloe" Mom said while pointing the pen at her wich she responded "I can use Magic, so i would like a Light weapon, if possible a thin sword with sharp edges like Shizu-sensei used" Mom then speaks "I'll figure something out" she then done her writings since all of us has ordered our weapons.

Me? I already got mine from Christmasts back in Chapter 7!

[NOOO THE WALLS! THIS GOING TO COST ME A LOT TO FIX IT!!, need a flex tape here!]

What was that sound? Nah, nevermind. Ahem, where are we again? Oh right!

Mom then summoned Ranga and give us some pretty useless survival book before leaving... wher manga?

Meanwhile a Dragon is watching the suffering of the kids because they're not getting any Manga from their teacher.

"Read that and you'll learn all about set up a camp" Mom said casually while riding Ranga, kenya then complained "You can't get it by just reading!!" Followed by me "Yeah, atleast show us how to do it properly!" And then ryota "This is too much Sensei!"

Meanwhile Chloe and Alice are deep down on thoughts while staring at the book

'i wish she would've given us a manga' Alice's thoughts

'I love reading books, i wonder how hard the cover edge is' Chloe's thoughts

Meanwhile the three of us were still complaining "You're leaving it to a book!? Geez you're so lazy" Mom then left the place using {Spatial Movements} "and there she goes" i said while flipping the book before putting it into my storage.

Gale then asked me "Lylas, why didn't you asked for any weapons?" Continued by Kenya "yeah, why is that?" I responded to them "I already have mine in my storage" wich makes Kenya's eyes glows brighter "WHERE IS IT!? LET ME SEE!" I step back a bit and then glanced at where Alice and Chloe was last spotted 'WHERE ARE THEY!?'