Kurome: If you care about me, then why did you betrayed me? Betrayed us?

(YN): I wzzas sent away, whiczzzh was absolute bullshit!

Kurome: So you thought targeting us would be the answer?

(YN): ......

Kurome: Why couldn't you just sign back up to join the team or something? Why did you assign a new team to try and take us out? Why?!

(YN): I just wazzzznted to get bazzzck at Esdeath and only her. What she did to me was wrong. I did everything I could to be apart of this team and be happy, and once I was injured, I was accounted as nothing?! She didn't needed to do that! I was juzzzzst recovering! You underzzzzstand that, don't yozzu?!

Kurome: (YN), I do agree with you. What the commander done was wrong. But your response to the situation was worse. You made a shoddy reaction. You created your own team to take out the team you used to be apart of. Targeting your own friends! Have you ever thought about that before you created the Six Anarchists?! One of your teammates killed two of our memebers! Remember Seryu and Dr Stylish?!

Kurome: I guess you don't remember them..... They're both dead now!!!

Kurome turned around and formed tears in her eyes.

Kurome: THEY'RE DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!

You couldn't do or say anything. You could only look down in shame and full of regret as you thought about Seryu, Dr Stylish, and Koro.

Kurome: Two wrongs doesn't make a right, (YN). The commander was wrong for sending you away, I get that. But you're the one who took it too far by formulating your own team to target us. The commander may have ignited the fire, but you're the one who made the flame grow.

Kurome: Some friend you are. You're nothing but a traitor. Just like my sister. You have no right to call me a "friend" anymore.

Kurome: I never want to see you again.

The door to the room just opened and Wave walked in with his bed clothes.

Wave: Kurome, I heard you talking to someo-..... (YN)?! What happened to you?! And what are you doing here?

Kurome: Nothing. I was just telling him to leave.

Wave noticed the displeasure on Kurome's face, then he turned back to you. Wave always stuck by Kurome's side, so whatever option she thought was best for her, he would always agree with her depending on the circumstances.

Wave: You heard her.

You simply just turned back around and opened the window and stepped over the ledge. Kurome called back to stop you.

Kurome: (YN), one more thing...

(YN): ......

Kurome: If we do ever see each other again....

Kurome: I won't hesitate to kill you.

You slowly turned your head back outside and stepped over the ledge completely. You turned back to politely shut the window to the room and steadily walked across the plain to jump down from the castle top. Kurome turned to Wave and buried her head against his chest, so he hugged her back.

Wave: You won't have to worry about him anymore. When the time comes, I'll take you far away from here to get you some medical help.

Kurome: I already told you, Wave. I can't betray the Empire. They're the only ones I have left.