Wrath Chapter 3: Action

Start from the beginning

'Why the hell didn't you?!'

Angrily shouted Subaru in their two way telepathic communication, hoping to cause the bastard a headache.

"Look, don't keep this Reinhard waiting. He wants to know why you ask this troublesome question, so answer that but I'll say this. Anybody who is close to the power of the Witch of Envy is beyond my strength to bring into the other world's without causing the balance of power to break. Not to mention how dangerous that is for all of us."

Warned the watcher with a stern and slightly troubled tone. Subaru was angry at the watcher since he isn't explaining himself well yet he knew that he had to focus on the Reinhard of this world. He took a deep breath to calm himself down before looking at his friend, knowing that he needs to reveal what he knows:

"The Purge King has those two working for him." Remarked a frustrated black haired youth, as he ran his hands through his hair and started thinking of solutions to his problems.

"...Are you sure about that, Subaru? I don't know much about Halibel the Admirer but I know Cecilus the Blue Lightning wouldn't work with someone like the Purge King. Especially when he is working under the ruler of Vollachia." Said Reinhard as he stopped to think about the oddities of both of these legends working or collaborating with the Purge King.

"I...I don't know, then why is he working for the Purge King but trust me, he is." Exclaimed Subaru as he tried to get his point across to his dear friend.

"I know you aren't lying to me, Subaru. There is no need to worry about that. I'm just concerned about something."

Pondered Reinhard as he held a closed fist to his chin, while a myriad of ideas and scenarios crossed the esteemed sword saint's mind.

"What is it, Rein?" Hesitantly asked Subaru, as he felt dread pool up in his stomach.

"If Cecilus is here working under the Purge King, it makes me question what Vincent is up to." Explained Reinhard as his mind raced through myriad possibilities.

"Vincent?" Gasped the ignorant boy, as he hasn't ever heard that name before.

"The ruler of Vollachia." Affirmed Reinhard with a resolute expression.

" Affirmed Reinhard with a resolute expression

"Ah. Yeah, I don't know either but for now we should come up with a new plan to beat the Purge King. He already knows you are coming."

The fierce eyed youth admitted while trying to find a possibility of a different good end.

"Are you sure, Subaru?"

Reinhard asked since this news was worrisome. Subaru had to think carefully on whether he should reveal to Reinhard at the very least that the Purge King is this world's Natsuki Subaru.

He closed his eyes with a lot of thoughts rushing to his mind:

'Reinhard and Otto still trusted me...though that could be due to the fact that the Purge King was getting away. Who knows but if I tell him...how will he react?'