(43)

Narrator's POV

Narrator's POV

"Ahg-! Shit!"

The young man cursed as he was just thrown down once again by a much bigger young man. He gritted his teeth slamming his fists into the ground crying, probably

The blonde man looked at him with pity in his eyes. Oh how he reminds him of himself back Then. After weeping the brown haired young man stood up once again.

"Let's go again."

"Eren, i think you had enough. Look at you you're worn out, i know you aren't used to this kind of stuff. No need to push yourself though."

"Absolutely not. Shut up and fight me. I am not weak! Come at me!"

The man sighed. And went to his position arming himself with the wooden knife they use in training.

He looked at his opponent as he was the first one to charge at him, he swung his fist as nearly hit him. He got behind him and stabbed him with the wooden knife.

Eren dropped to his knees due to the pain. He grimaced as he shook violently, looking at himself in his reflection on a puddle of mud.

"Eren....."

"I....I-i Don't want to be like this..! I don't want to be pathetic..! But, I can't do anything about it."

He felt bad for him. He had been in his shoes before and he know well how it felt.

"Don't worry, you will get better soon. Just not now, but soon. I'm sure of it. It may look impossible but it's not, it's just hard."

Reiner crouched down and held out his hand for Eren. A smile formed in his face, Eren took his hand as he was lifted from the dirt.

"Now, why don't you try being the bad guy."

Reiner handed the wooden knife to Eren. But just as he was about to get it a voice interrupted them.

"Ohhh... you're sparing, can I join?!"

"Ernesta.. what are you doing here."

"Me and Annie are slacking off. But now that I found you guys I might as well join. So what do you think?"

"No way. I was the one who was supposed to be the bad guy."

"Aww Come on. I'll be the bad guy You two against me, how was that?"