(39)

Narrator's POV

Narrator's POV

"Emberstone still hasn't showed up. I wonder what's taking her so long."

Erwin spoke as another row of stone collides with the houses. It was only right for you to make sure they're either behind the houses or inside.

The horses are also secured, however the houses are getting destroyed every 5 minutes, also soldiers are dying as well.

Everyone is safe yet in danger. It's only a matter of time whether it's their turn to die. Levi went towards Erwin and sat down.

"No sign of her. But, Erwin we sure can't go on like this."

"No, Levi. Just stick to the plan. And just wait if she'll show up, although i doubt she wouldn't. However if this keeps going i don't know how much we can keep up with this."

And as much as it pains him to sit patiently and play 'take a guess who'll die next.' He doesn't have much option, beside he trust you.

You are unpredictable. No titan can kill You, No one can get rid of you easily.
The two males stood in front of each other while another gust of wind came along with a few rocks, debris and blood.

"Erwin, if that happens. What do you plan to do?"

"He's massive! How the hell are we suppose to take him down?!"

Connie yelled as the rest of your squad members rides on either Eren's head or shoulders. Their surroundings completely turned into ruins. Eren's titan running towards the Colossal Titan, as I walked over houses and destroying more.

"We just have to look for it's weakness. "

They shouted as their surrounding crumbles to the ground. Large debris are lying everywhere due to the explosion. They can only guess how many survived after that.

"I'll do it. You guys distract him."

Mikasa spoke with a murderous glint in her eyes. Everyone agrees before launching themselves towards the Colossal.

Leaving Eren as he ran towards him. Eren glare at him from inside his titan. His Forest Green eyes held so much hatred as it always had been, every since.

"Don't you dare look down on me."

Eren runs towards its foot wanting to shove him. To no prevail until one if it's humongous foot began backing up. Eren's eyes widened and continued pushing.

Only for it to be a diversion as he got kicked hard that he landed on top of the Wall.

"Eren!"

Mikasa shouted. Both calling out for him and out of instinct. Her eyes widens her breath raged, the feeling worry washed over her.

"Eren's not moving."

"He's not dead! Focus on the monster we have in hand. Unless we're able to turn the tables. This whole recovery operation, our lives, and Humanity will be doomed!