I took a bite of the Red velvet pancakes "Damn Mamas this shit fire" she smiled at me and fixed herself a plate. I dug into everything this was the best breakfast I had in a long time. I grabbed her as she was about to sit next to me and placed her on my lap kissing her neck. "I see I wasn't the only on hiding my cooking skills she chuckled and started eating. "What you doing today mamas?"

"I'm getting my hair and nails done then I'm going to the boutique to oversee a shipment that's coming in."
I nodded "After you done with that come slide by the stu" she nodded while biting a pancake and icing dripped down her breast. My other appetite stirred up. I got hard and made her lean back so I could suck the icing of her titties "mmm Roddy I'm eating" I got up and placed her on the chair.

"I'm eating too" I said kissing down to her pussy. I rubbed her clit before I licked it she dropped her fork on the island and grabbed my head. "Fuck bae" I tapped her leg to make her look me in the eyes. I licked and sucked her as she arched in the chair. I stopped sucking her clit as I kissed around her thighs. While massaging her clit "mmm" I clamped back down on her clit and sucked like I was trying to suck her soul out. She squirted on my face.

I stuck two of fingers in curling them as I licked her clit she started creaming. I got harder as I listened to the wet sounds of her pussy on my fingers and her moans and squeals of pleasure. She came 2 more times before I came up and kissed her lips. I pulled my shorts down and threw one of her legs over my shoulders. I made eye contact with her as I put my tip in her. I pumped only tip in her. "Fuck Roddy stop give me that dick" I smirked

"I thought you was eating?" As I pumped just the tip in "I won't do it no more" she said breathlessly. I thrust all the way into her as she squealed and grabbed my neck

"That's right mamas you give me my pussy when I ask for it" she nodded as I pulled out and started pumping in her I played with her clit as she started creaming."Fuck mamas"
I pumped in and out her slow then fast . I threw my head back "you got the best pussy in the world" I said it and I meant it no bitch I ever fucked gripped me like she did or got as wet as she did.

"Fuck daddy I'm bout to uuuhhh" I bit my lip as her pussy tightened If I wasn't careful her pussy would have me crying like I did before. "Mmmm cum on dick mamas" she squealed starting squirting and shaking. I thrust into her faster so pussy wouldn't push me out. "You love hearing me moan when I'm in my pussy."
"Yes it makes me so fucking wet daddy" I moaned as I thrusted into her

"Shit "I said as I thrusted deep into her as I busted my first nut. She came again with me. Once I was done nutting I started pumping again. "You turning a nigga into a nympho mamas" I sighed as I kept pumping I fingered her clit and she squirted on my stomach. I leaned in and stuck my tongue in her mouth making my penetration deeper she screamed into my mouth as she squirted with every thrust. I kept pumping she was making a puddle on the floor. That shit made my dick even harder.

I growled as I was kissing her she sucked my tongue as I pounded her. She started scratching my back I knew she was about to come again I was almost there with her I broke the kiss "Don't cum yet Mamas" I said as I sped up my pace."Roddyyyy" "Not yet" I said as thrusted into her harder feeling my nut build up I pumped furiously and finally I was at my peak "Come with me mamas" I said as she shook and screamed out. I made one final thrust as I came in her. She squirted on my stomach as I coated her walls. I kissed her as we both came. I finally caught my breath and slid out of her.

Exotic
I looked at Roddy as I caught my breath. I swear to God he took my soul , all I could think was I should have been fucking him. He looked at me and smiled I smiled back he pointed to the floor "I'm starting calling you puddles" I looked at the floor and saw a giant puddle. I was still trying to recover from my orgasms.

I giggled as I pulled my leg down off his shoulder. "I love how you make a mess mamas" he kissed me again I could feel his dick getting semi hard. I pushed him back "You gone make me late for my hair appointment" I said jumping down from the chair as I slipped my robe on and got paper towel to clean up the puddle on the floor.

"Shit let me get another quickie real quick" I laughed and put the paper towel down on the floor and started wiping up. "Bae I gotta do the dishes"
"I gotta maid fuck them dishes" I threw the paper towel in the trash

"Let's go upstairs then. I laughed as he picked me up at threw me over his shoulder. He bent me over on the dresser facing the mirror we locked eyes and he thrusted into me. "Shit mamas" I bit my lip as his hands gripped my waist and he pulled me into his deep strokes.

"Fuckk daddy you so deep" I cried out as he hit my cervix. My legs buckled as I tried to hold back myself from cumming. "Don't hold back give me that nut" he increased his thrust and my pussy betrayed me. I squirted hard as it dripped down my legs. I tried to pull myself forward and run from his strokes.

"You ain't finna run from this dick" he pulled me and pushed me on the bed. He pent me between him and the bed. He pounded into me furiously
"Shitt bae wait" he chuckled "no go ahead and bust again" I grabbed the sheets as I squirted so hard my pussy pushed him out as I writhed against the bed. "Shit stop squirming"

"I can't" I whimpered he gripped my hips and slid back into me "aahhha shit mamas" he sucked my neck as I came again bucking and screaming.

I felt his dick twitch and I knew he was about to cum in me. He sped up his pace and started grunting. I arched my back. "Yesssss" he nutted and kept pounding away chasing another nut. "Pussy so FUCKING GOOD" I moaned as he pumped into me. I started squealing as he moved his hips in a circular motion hitting my walls and and gspot. "ROODDDDDDDYYY"

"Cum on your dick bae" I growled as another violent orgasm ripped through me I thought my pussy would push him out again but he was ready this time and started pounding me so hard the bed started shaking.

Black spots formed in my vision from the intense pleasure as he fucked me through my orgasm he was also hitting my cervix and gspot making me cum so hard it was almost painful.

"Goddamn mamas" he said thrusting into me a few more times before he cumming in me as I came again with him. He turned me around me and tongue kissed me. "I love you mamas"
"I love you too Roddy"
After we finished having sex I popped a plan b pill and called my doctor's office so I could get the contraceptive place in my arm after my nail appointment. I showered and got dressed luckily he ass had dozed off because that would be next to impossible. I kissed him and told him I was about to leave. "I love you mamas"

"I love you too" I went downstairs made me some breakfast to go since I never got to finish eating. Then I was out the door. Maybe living together wouldn't be such a bad adjustment after all.

Check out my other book

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE BOOK SO FAR