"You used to call me for literally anything. I was the one you called your best friend and I was the one you took everywhere... and I know... we had a fall out, but... I can't help but feel replaced," she answers with her voice fading at the end.

I look down at my hands speechless by her confession. I do know that I spend time with Jungwon more than anyone else, before him was Yuni. Everyone knew we were inseparable.

We spent practically every minute of the day together. The thought of losing Yuni back then sounded miserable, and when I did... it felt like a hole in my heart.

"You know..." I start to say not looking at her. "Right before we had our big fight, I talked to you nonstop to Jungwon..."

I then look up to her, "I talked about you because I missed you and I felt like you didn't need me anymore because you were ignoring me. Just like how you're feeling right now is how I felt."

Yuni's eyes immediately shift. I can see the tears forming...

"I get it, and my heart feels heavy knowing you feel the same way," I grab her hand. "You'll always be my forever friend, I just may have two..."

She nods and bites her lip as I see tear roll down her lip.

"I know," she says with her voice shaky. "I know... and I know I shouldn't hate Jungwon, but I couldn't help feeling that way towards him because he helped you in ways I couldn't..."

She lets go of my hand and runs to the other side of the counter to give me a big, warm hug.

"Your feelings are valid Yuni," I say in her ear as we both squeeze each other.

We smile at each other as we pull away.

"Okay!" Yuni claps her hands once. "Let me stop feeling jealous and help you!"

She then starts to pace, "So you hurt Jungwon's feelings and you want to make up, right?" 

I nod. I think back to when I was talking to halmeoni. I've always been wanting to make Jungwon dance and sing again. 

After the talent show, he stopped. I never saw his smooth dancing or heard his lovely voice ever again. 

I look at my phone and stare at my lock screen picture. Him kissing my cheek..

What does Jungwon love the most in the world? 

That's when it clicks.

"Yuni, I need you to look somebody up for me..."

*******

The next day - Daeil High School

I walk into the school radiating confidence. I dust off the imaginary dust from my shoulders and I flip my hair. 

I'm back bitches.

Even though I may be at my lowest right now, lets not forget our pride now. I'm not going to let anyone especially Jayun and Daehyun have the satisfaction of seeing me sad. No way.

Though Jungwon did the honor of putting Daehyun in his place, I for one still have my eye out for him. 

As I'm walking in, I notice people looking at me and whisper to their friends as I pass by them. 

I guess people get gossipy when someone misses a couple of days of school. No biggie, I can handle it.

They're not my main focus at the moment. I need to find Jungwon, I have a surprise for him...

Looking at the time of my phone, I'm pretty sure Jungwon is here already. 

I pretty much rush to my classroom with the stares and whispers continuing.