🐞 18 🐞

Félix went on the dinner party with his mother who just arrived from London. They were talking about the super heroes. His mom supported Félix that he is helping Ladybug and Cat Noir. But, Félix got different stuff in mind. Reveal Gabriel's secret and take the peacock miraculous for himself. For that accomplishment, he must make pact with the devil.

          The party was always fun because someone like Marinette crushed the party as usual. Félix took the chance to go and find out Gabriel's secret. He managed to open the secret passage on Emily's picture and he went in the garden and saw Emily. 

- You saw the secret didn't you? - He saw Shadow moth.

- Who...? - Félix asked.

He answered:

- I'm now Shadow Moth. And you boy will obey me.

Félix said:

- Never! I'll never be in your hands... Unless I have something you want.

Shadow Moth asked:

- What's that then?

- The rest of the miraculous. But it comes with a price. I want the peacock miraclulous.

He said:

- Then we have a deal. All you have to do is to use the dog miraculous. I'll do the plan and you fool Ladybug.

Félix smirks and said:

- We have a deal then, my dear uncle.

He asked:

- How you knew it was me?

Félix answered:

- Don't misunderstand me. Soon we'll be in touch.

Then he left thinking how to do the plan and take what he wants.

***************************************************************************************

I hope you like it...

Next chapter is coming soon ^^