🐞 13 🐞

Marinette arrived at the address. She looked around and saw Adrien. He was sitting on the bench and waiting. She stared panicing and said:

- Tikki what should I do? Adrien is so adorable... I don't want to reject him aaahhhh...

Tikki sighs ans said:

- Just listen to your heart, Marinette. I know you'll bring the right choice.

Marinette nods and slowly walks to Adrien saying:

- H-hello...

Adrien stands up and said:

- Marinette. I'm glad you're here. Please sit down.

She sits down looking at him and said:

- Umm... Why did you asked Chat Noir to bring me your message...? I don't understand...

Adrien grins nervous saying:

- W-well... A lot of stuffs happened hehehe....

She smiles and nods. Adrien coughs and said:

- Marinette... I must tell you something. I'm in love with a girl... No matter how many times she reject me or telling me that she's in love with someone else, I just can't give up... But... Recently... I felt that... I don't want to be your friend... Marinette... I umm...

Marinette stops him saying:

- It's fine Adrien... I... I like someone else as well... He doesn't notice me... I don't care... I can't be with anyone else... If you don't want to be friends anymore... Then I wont show up... We'll be complete strangers...

Adrien yelps and holds her hands saying:

- No, Marinette... You got me wrong! I started to like you more than a friend! I want us to be together. I'll protect you... From everyone... I wont allow Hawk Moth to akumatize you as well.

She looked down sayng:

- I'm so sorry... Adrien... I don't need that... Just... I don't want anyone near me. I'm so sorry.

Then she left. Adrien looked down sadly and angry at the same time holding the lucky charm that he got from Marinette. Plagg tried to calm him down. The window of Hawk Moth's hideout opened as he said:

- My son... So many emotions... Well... I'm going to use it. Fly away my little akuma and evilize his heart.

As the akuma flied to Adrien, Plagg noticed it and yelped saying:

- Adrien careful... An akuma is coming next to you.... Don't think negatively... Don't give up!

Adrien take out his miraculous and give it to Plagg saying:

- Don't let... This to fall in Hawk Moth's claws. Plagg... Say Ladybug. I trust her.

Plagg took the ring and flies away crying because he witnessed something that no one would expect. Adrien to be akumatized.

~ To be continued ~

****************************************************************************************************

I hope you like it.

Next chapter is coming soon... ^^