The reaction

(Remember guys I'm writing angst so there is trigger warnings of Blood, self harm, hospitals, emotions. Viewer warning is Advised)

Logan's POV:

     Logan's heart drops reading the note and held Virgil crying. "Why did you do this Vee.... Veevee why?" He was in tears, Logan isn't the one to show emotions. He never showed much emotions other than anger and disappoint. Logan called an ambulance crying and hoping that the other sides wouldn't blame themselves.

After the ambulance got there, They picked up Virgil and Logan.

Logan held on to Virgil's hand with tears down his face uncontrollably. He loved the other but didn't know what love was. 'Why did you not speak to us Virg....' He thought sadly. Logan looks at the person who was helping Virgil while they were on the way to the hospital. Logan just saw he helped Virgil enough so he can live but Virgil will need to stay in the hospital for mental stuff, physical stuff, etc.  Logan was so sad that Virgil had done this.

Timeskip to after the helping with Virgil. It took over 2 hours to get him stable enough that day.

    Logan stayed for all the visiting hours he could that day.  When Logan got him the Sander Sides spoke about Virgil's note.

Janus left for a drive upset his friend did this

Patton was crying because he cared about his son and he thought Virgil was ok.

Remus and Roman went to their rooms and cried all night

Logan looks down and blames himself. 'I could have stoped this! DAMNIT ITS ALL MY FAULT!' He was clearly upset in his thoughts. He walks in Virgil's room and cleaned it up for him while Virgil was in the hospital. Logan took the objects he used and threw them out.

Patton helped Logan and hugged Logan "it's not your fault kiddo.. I can see you blame yourself. It's not our fault it's not his fault. It's the demons in his head basically. All we can do is help him when he gets back"

Logan froze not knowing what a hug was but tears rolled down his face "he won't be back for a while Patton he has to recover, he has to stay longer for the mental things, then he has to come home after they probably hurt him worse! It's my fault I couldn't help him. He doesn't deserve this! No one does Patton. I'll make sure he's safe once I get him back."

The next day Virgil was awake

      Virgil's POV:
Virgil saw Logan walk in and felt safe with someone he cared about come in "Logan I'm sorry..." He said very sadly. Logan responded in a calm manner "VeeVee why did you not ask for help... I could have helped you.." Virgil looks down sadly. "LoLo I'm sorry.. I didn't wanna be a burden. I didn't wanna be annoying. I didn't wanna hurt you guys" Logan just hugged Virgil crying and held on to him. Virgil held on to him as well. "I-I'll try to work on myself LoLo... I promise" Virgil said in tears upset with himself.

Logan's POV:

  He looked at Virgil after he said that "don't over work yourself VeeVee.. you don't want to end up here again.. plus The Whole house cares you're not annoying, we all love you believe it or not Everyone wants to help you..."

(Ahh cliffhangers got to hate them right. Welp guess what have a Cliffhanger for now Bye darlings!

(590 words were used in this story bye!)