Chapter 42 : one o one Canddise

Start from the beginning

Roosevelt and I start walking, and I can tell she fully ignores Jayler and finely when we met Chris whom was talking with Damon and his mate Candle, Roosevelt made her way there , for some reason it made Chris to get up smiling seeing Roosevelt, while Roosevelt hugged him tightly and Kissed him like there is no tomorrow. I was admiring the love there but it didn't lasted for long. We heard a loud growl which made us to focus on Jayler, as for Bianca she was on the floor looking shocked as ever.

He walks towards us and glares at Roosevelt, but I can see the glare is mutual. Then he glares at Chris.

"She's mines "He tells clenching his teeth

"I'm not" Roosevelt tells glaring back at him.

"you wane bet" Jayler asks dangerously , as wolf we understand what he means, he means that he can mark her and make everyone see whether she is his or not.

"You think I'll let you" she told giving him his stupid look,

"What's going on" we heard our Alpha and Aithusa just right beside him,

"He claims that Roosevelt is his mate, while she says it's not true "Damon tells

"Roosevelt" Killghara asks, in our pack rules, rejection is forbidden. You always have to give a try if the worst case scenario like mines, than, only than you will be considered.

"He is from the fire moon pack, I don't want him" Roosevelt voices shaking her head

"Not another one..." Aithusa mutters, I can see most of our pack members are frustrated with this, I was the only one whose mated with a different pack member, the others are mated with the same pack member which was easy and understanding. the other person i know is Alpha Kilghara and Luna amber. This is the third member who was mates from the same pack the way i look at it.

" Roosevelt.." Killghara tells calmly as if to calm her down but he shook her head like she had mad her choice and that's final, but without a warning we heard growl and the next thing I know Roosevelt screaming in pain while Jayler marks her on her neck. Its very unexpected. Killghara growls but Jayler growls back at him, Jayler's eyes fully black, so his wold took over.

" it's my right Alpha , you know it well, you we're once in my shoes remember.." Jaylors wolf told glaring at Killghara.

" Jayler.." Jack voices, I look around to see whether Zayne and Emeries are there, wolves' normally listen to Alpha, Beta and Deltas only. That is why their rank is important. I can hear Roosevelt sobbing then she pushed Jayler away from her

" How could you..." she yelled at him, wiping her tears she ran out , Jayler was back to normal he seemed to regreat what He did to her, his eyes is back to blue.

" Hey...Rosevelt " he calls running at the back of her

I felt so pity on her... I wanted to help so I ran at the back of them only to be pulled back by Chris, I looked at him confused.

" they need a moment alone, the lords had chosen him to be her mate, there must be a reason for everything.." Chris tells smirking at me, I looked at him, well maybe his right. I smile at him and nod. I can feel someone burning holes at me and I was right. Jack looks furious as hell looking at me. Its really scary.

" I wane take a nap, it's been a long day.." I said, Chris nods smiling while I walk to my bedroom, for some reason I felt someone following at the back of me and I was right.

It was Nelson and Xander ( Bella's mate) both best friends of Jack.

I turned to look at them with a really confusing look .