I'm sorry, did you say mate?

Light poured into the room from the large window across her bed, groaning Linzy pulled the covers over her head before she stopped and slowly blinked her eyes open. Looking at what would have been her paw she shrieked slightly to see her hand. She had shifted during mid-sleep and was now completely naked with a small slip of a cover over her body; her eyes widened when she heard the sound of feet coming up the stairs, throwing the covers off her body she ran and locked the door.

"Linzy?" Erin's voice came from the other side.

"Uh...Just a moment." She replied and went to look at the back of her neck in the mirror. Not even a scar, perks of healing so nicely. Slipping on under things and a pair of shorts and a tank she finally opened the door to see a slightly red eyed Erin. "Have you been crying?" She looked her over in her Batman T-shirt that was a size to big and red jogging shorts. Before Linzy could say anything more, let alone do something, Erin threw her arms around Linzy's neck.

"I have been so worried about you." She squealed into her neck before Linzy gently patted her back. "Elis had to stay the night because I wouldn't stop crying."

Oh hell no. "He what?" Gently as she could she pulled Erin off of her and stalked toward her bedroom, pushing the door open to see a shirtless Elis on the bed in unbuttoned and unzipped jeans. "Oh...Hell...No." She glared at him. "Put some damn clothes on you pedophile." She picked up his shirt from the ground and threw it at him and he caught it in his hand while staring at her. She pushed Erin back who was standing in the door frame and closed the door behind her. "Please tell me you didn't do anything with him." Erin didn't answer, but he face flamed up a bright red. "Lovely." She huffed and crossed her arms over her chest.

"I'm sorry..But isn't that what mate's are suppose to do?" Erin fidgeted under her gaze and looked back at the door.

"Or...the build up a relationship and wait for marriage?" She shook her head. "What did you do exactly? Home run or one of the bases?"

Erin's face continued to redden. "A base."

Not needing to know which one Linzy nodded and tried to change the subject as she looked out the window to do so. She froze. "What time is it?"

"Uh...almost eight thirty." Erin responded after taking her phone out of her pocket.

"Shit...okay, I'll be back later to night."

"Last time you said that you were taking to the hospital."

Smiling she brushed past her and called over her shoulder. "And yet no scar, perfectly fine for duty." she didn't bother grabbing any clothing because what she had on would be good enough of a just a small shift. All she would need was a jacket to through on and her favorite sock boots and she was good to go. Coming out of her room she caught Erin staring at her from her door frame.

"What?"

Erin narrowed her eyes. "Mind telling me where you're going?"

"Out." Linzy shrugged and jumped the steps, avoided a mother and fathers questions and ran out the back door. She could hear Erin's shouts from the window on the second story as she ran behind a tree and stripped down and quickly shifted that managed to cause her to wince. Grabbing her clothes between her jaws and took off toward the spot she had watched the night before.

~~~Back at the house~~~

Erin grumbled incoherent things as she stormed back into her room to find Elis didn't listen to her sister and was still shirtless, a smile curved the edges of her lips as she looked her mate over. Sliding into the bed she ran her hand through his short blond hair while looking over his chest; she looked up at him from under her lashes and up into his deep pools of greenish blue that set her heart to race. He pulled her on top of him and rested his large hands on her small waist while he looked up at her with a puzzled look.