2.) Kaya's Weekend

Kaya woke, rushing to the restroom. Her knees hitting the floor in front of the tub, not able to make it to the toilet before the vodka decided to come back out the way it had gone in. She wretches over and over, the sound of footsteps coming up behind her. Kenji stands in the doorway, leaning against the jamb and watching his future wife regret her decisions. "Have a nice little party?" He chastised. "You're too loud Kenj." She moans before spitting then turning on the spout to clean out the tub and cup water to her mouth in order to rinse it.

She stands and looks down at herself, feeling the paper towels stuffed in her panties and looking at Kenji's old shirt she usually slept in when she missed him. "Thanks for taking care of me." She tells him, wincing at the headache blasting inside her head. "Yeah, well, I'm not used to it, but you've taken care of me more than a few times so I at least tried." He told her seriously. She chuckled, pulling the paper towels from her underwear and tossing them in the trash. "It's laundry day, not shark week." She tells him. Kenji mentally high fives himself to learn sex is back on the table.

"I'm afraid I don't know the difference. Just that you weren't wearing one of your thongs." He tells her. "How can you be out, you have like a million pairs!" He teases. "I went through them and tossed the ones that showed signs of wear and tear. Turns out that was most of them. I planned to go buy new underwear today, but that was before I met Toru Oikawa." She spat his name out as venomously as possible; her face turning sour while she was reminded of his casual shamelessness "Come on, he can't be that awful can he? So he made you wait. Big deal." Kaya shakes her head at her fiancé.

"He assumed I was an assistant and apparently thinks assistants are slaves you can sexually objectify. Even after he learned about you, he still hit on me and said what you didn't know wouldn't hurt you." Kenji looks at her for a moment, furrowing his brow in concentration. "Did you say Toru?" He asked. "Yeah, and please don't yell." She grumbled. Kenji thought back to the one time he saw the former setter at a volleyball tournament in high school, how he had girls all over him. "I want you to stay as far away from that asshole as possible." He tells her firmly. "I don't really know him, but from what I recall in high school he was nothing but bad news." He continued with worry in his voice.

Kaya looked at him with confusion on her face, waiting for him to fill her in on his sudden change in attitude. "He played for Aoba Johsai as the setter. I never actually played him, but he was a real dick and seemed like a player with the ladies." Kaya nodded softly, letting this new information confirm the already bad feelings she had about her new "boss." Well, I already planned to stay as far away as possible. Ugh, I can't believe I have to work for such a dick." She groaned.

Kenji pulled her into him and held her a moment, petting at her hair gently. "If it gets to be too much I could put in a good word for you at work." He offers gently. "I don't want to work for an electric company, Kenj. I know nothing about it." She complains. "You don't need to in order to work in the office. You're perfectly suited to work in the financial department or maybe HR." He tells her, planting a soft kiss on her forehead. "Just something to think about." He adds. Kaya looks down shrugging her shoulders, leading Kenji to wrap his arms around her in a lose embrace.

Kaya lets out a small sniffle and hugs him closer to her, taking in his scent and enjoying his warmth. She really was grateful he came down to see her tonight instead of having to wait to be consoled until tomorrow morning. She looks up at him and gives a suggestive smile that he groans at. "Trust me, I want you so bad, it's been a month. But you're really hungover, it can wait until you're feeling better tomorrow. I'm here until Sunday around 4." He tells her, pushing hair out of her face and placing a soft closed mouth kiss on her lips.

"Come on, let's get you back to bed." He offers. Kaya nods, accepting that he's not willing to comfort her sexually at the moment and follows him back out to the bedroom to lay back down. She places her back towards him and scoots closer, Kenji wrapping an arm around her. "I love you beautiful." He whispers. "I love you too." She replies, smiling, thankful for one thing that's going right in her life.