Chapter 7: Shower

Start from the beginning

I pull away from her completely making her whimper at the lost of contact.

"Come on." I say, turning around and opening the glass door to my shower.

I step in, Isla following right behind me. I hear her close the door as I step into the burning hot water. I tilt my head back as I let the water rain down on me before I turn to face her. Her eyes are watching my every move.

Deciding to tease her a little bit, I bring my hands up to my hair and push it away from my face, getting it fully wet.

"Please." She groans as she watches me.

"Please what?" I ask starting to reach for my shampoo. I watch as she battles with herself. Someone clearly isn't used to be submissive. I chuckle under my breath waiting for her answer.

"Please touch me Arabelle." She says just loud enough for me to hear.

"Now that wasn't so hard was it." I tease as I reach my hand out to grab her hip. I turn her around so we've switched places, letting the water run down her body.

She tilts her head back into the water, pushing her breasts out toward me.

I take my time drinking in her body. One breast is slightly bigger than the other, barely noticeable unless you take the time to look closely. She has a mole on the side of her stomach and tiny freckles dot her elbows and knees.

I take a step forward making us chest to chest, grabbing her chin with my hand. Our lips connect and she kisses me back eagerly. I moan into her mouth before turning her once again so she's up against the shower wall.

I tear my lips away from hers, quickly attaching them onto her breast. Massaging the other with my hand. I suck and swirl my tongue around her taut nipple. She moans in pleasure as her hand comes down to the back of my head, pulling me closer to her chest. I move my mouth to her other breast doing the same to the other. I slightly bite down on her nipple making her gasp in pleasure.

"Oh my god Arabelle, please."

I get down onto my knees, grabbing her right leg and putting it over my shoulder. I look at her perfectly shaved pussy. I glance up at her though my eyelashes, as I kiss the inside of her right thigh before doing the same to her left. Never actually touching where she needs me most.

I run my pointer finger through her slick folds.
"So wet already." I smirk, removing my finger making her groan."Do you want me to touch you gorgeous?" I tilt my head to the side.

She nods her head repeatedly.

"Words Isla. I need words."

"Yes."

That's all I needed before I licked from her slit to her clit. Circling it with my tongue. Isla moans from the sensation, one hand going to my head, the other slamming up against the glass of the shower. I continue to suck on her sensitive nub as I push two fingers into her.

"Fuck." She moans throwing her head back.

I curl my fingers inside of her, she moans loudly as I hit her g-spot. I continue to curl my fingers into her, repeatedly hitting her perfectly. Her hand on my head tightens in my hair making me groan. The vibrations making her moan even more.

"Don't stop." She breathes out her head lulling to the side.

I continue to suck her clit, my fingers working faster as she gets closer, and closer to her orgasm. I remove my hands as I bring my tongue down to her slit. I quickly thrust it into her.

"Ara- I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" She screams as her leg tightens around me. I work her through her high, lapping up her cum as her legs shake around me.

She drops her hand from the shower door, a hand print left in the condensation of the door. I pull away, slowly bringing her leg back down from my shoulder. I stand up as she continues to catch her breathe. I hold onto her hips as her legs continue to shake.

I gently cup her cheek as I pull her lips to mine. Slowly kissing her. Once she's calmed down I step away, grabbing the shampoo.

"Turn around." I say softly as I squeeze shampoo into my hand. She does as I say and I begin to massage the shampoo into her hair. The suds falling down her back.

I turn the nob for the detachable shower head, making it turn on. I pull it off it's holder and rinse the shampoo out. She sighs at the feeling.

I do the same with the conditioner, and I wash her body as well. When I'm done she tells me to turn around.

As she's massaging the shampoo into my hair, I close my eyes and let my mid drift off. Before I know it, we are both wrapping ourselves in towels, we brush our teeth, and make our way to the kitchen.

We make small talk and get to know each other a little better as I pour us each a cup of coffee.

Isla just moved from Manchester, she just graduated college and she's becoming a marine biologist. She was offered a job at a lab up here and was extremely excited to start working there.

I told her about my job and showed her a couple of my photos that are around my apartment. She kept gushing over them telling me how talented I am.

We both retrieved our clothes that were scattered around my apartment floor. And I quickly went upstairs and changed into sweats and a sweatshirt.

I offered to give her a shirt and shorts so that she didn't have to get back in her dress, but she insisted she would be okay.

"I better get going Belle. I've got a meeting later today and I'm afraid if I stay any longer I might have you back in bed." She laughs as she moves to put her shoes back on.

"Oh what a shame that would be." I smirk as I place the coffee cups in the sink.

"Do you have a pen?"

"I do." I say pulling open a drawer in my kitchen and getting one out.

"Give me your hand." She says clicking the pen. I give her my hand and she begins to write something on it.

"There, now you have my number. Feel free to call me anytime if you want to do this again. I would love to be friends." She hands me back my pen making her way to my door.

I follow closely behind. "I would love to be friends as well." I reply opening up the door for her.

"Til next time darling." She says blowing me a kiss. And with that she is out the door. I watch her retreating form as she makes her way down the hallway before I shut my door.

I sigh leaning my back against my door. That was the most fun I had in a while.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WORD COUNT: 1797