2nd Night

Right before I headed to Freddy's, I hugged my whole family and told them I loved them. Knowing that it could be the last night I would ever see them.
As I got out of my car I saw the manager walking out of the building. He gave me a nod and in return gave gave him a nod too. I rushed to my office and right when I sat down I heard a bell chime, I looked up at the clock and it said 12:00. Right after that I heard the phone ring I pressed the speaker botton. Hello! Hey buddy night 2. I told you it wouldn't be hard. I just rolled my eyes at that. Hey did I mention that when you use your doors and cameras it wastes your power. Ah, no. I said. Well when you use your camera it wastes more power. Same with your lights and doors. Okay cool. I said. He talked for a few more minutes about being safe an all that. See ya. I then hung up. I decided to check the cameras. When I flipped to the stage via, every one was there. After that I started to flip through the cameras again. When I got to Pirate cove, I saw something I had never seen before. It was a red wolf thing sticking Its head out of the curtains. I decided not to worry about it. When I flipped back to the stage I wasn't surprised at all to see that Bonnie was the first off the stage again. I then flipped to the Dining area where I saw Bonnie standing between two rows of tables. I went out of my cameras and checked both of my lights. Right at that moment I started to see flickering pictures of the statement, "Its Me," and images of Freddy and a eyeless Bonnie. I then started to hyperventilate, and to calm myself down I shut both of the doors. I looked at my power screen, and it said 66%. The time was 2:39. I wa really going to have to start conserving power of I was going to survive this night. I opened back up both doors and pulled up the video screen. When I opened it I saw that Chica had also left the stage. I started to search for her but I couldn't find the yellow animatronic. I started to panic until I heard a rattling in the kitchen. That must be her I said.