Interveiw

"Mom!" Can I use your car. I yelled. Sure honey! It was 11:45 pm and I was ready to go to Freddy's to talk to the manager about the job. I was exited but at the same time I wasn't sure about this. Once I pulled up in the parking lot, I got out of my car and before I could even touch the door handle, three kids came out with life size plush animals. They were kind of creepy. When I entered the building I was surprised to see how many kids were running around. There was also a stage with three creepy animals on it. They looked exactly like the ones the teens were carrying. There was a bear looking thing, a big blue bunny, and a weird duck animal. They were all singing an annoying song. All of the sudden an adult walked up to me. From the looks of her clothes I was pretty sure she was an employee. "May I help you sir." She cheerfully said. I'm looking for the manager's office. "Go past the bathrooms and it is the first door on your right." She said. Got it,thanks. I followed her directions and I knocked on the door. "Who's there." My name is Dominic Leonard. I am here for the night shift interview. A man opened the door and kindly let me in. "So you want the job as a security guard. "Well then all you have to do is sign this contract." Thats it? No interview or anything? Yep just read the contract thouro... Okay I'll sign! Okay great! Be here at 12:00 tonight. Alright see you then.