1st Night at Freddy's

When I got out of my car I looked at my watch. I saw it was 11:50, I did not want to be late on my first night in the job. I went up to the door, peeked in and could see a faint light. When I pulled on the door I was surprised to see that it was open. I walked in and saw the three animatronics on the stage. But somehow they looked creepier than usual. "Mr. Leonard"! The manager yelled. "Is that you." Yes, I'm in the game room. Okay come into my office. He yelled back. Once I stepped into the managers office, I saw him packing his briefcase to go home. Hi Mr. Leonard, I will show you to your office. He said. The manager led me down a dark hallway and into a small cramped room. In that room was a small desk, two doors and, a screen. I am sorry about the little space to work in but we were low on income. For, you know, malfunctions. The manager said. What did he mean "malfunctions." Well that should be everything for you to now, so see you in the morning Mr. Leonard. Alright, good night. I said back. I sat down and out of the blue, I noticed a small screen with a number 98 on it. Before I could even start thinking, the phone on my desk rang. I nearly fell out of my seat I was so surprised. I picked it up. Hello! Well hey there! Welcome to your first night at Freddy's. To start off you should get to know the animatronics. The blue bunny is Bonnie. The yellow chicken is Chica.
That's a chicken. I whispered to myself. And the brown bear is the one and only Freddy Fazbear. Anyway do you see the screen in front of you. Yea. well, those are the security cameras. I turned on the cameras and saw a stage with the three animatronics on it. And at the bottom corner I saw the layout of the building. I tapped on a box and saw the main hall that the manager led me through. So do you see the two doors to your side. Yea. I said back. Well, you can close those doors when ever you want too with the red button. Also there is a blind spot outside of your door. So every once in a while use the light to see in that spot. Oh, and one more thing. When you get a chance be sure to check Pirates Cove. I flipped to that camera and saw a curtain with a sign in front of it that said. "Sorry Out Of Order." The animatronic in there can be a bit twitchy. What do you mean, do they move! I yelled. Well, they are left in a night mode. So they can detect people or criminals. Anyway the animatronic in there is foxy. We don't use her any more. That's weird. I replied. So check the cameras, use the doors and lights. Have a good night. He hung up before I could say anything back. Then I got my mint on that screen again. I had a feeling that it was the power to the building. If it was on zero than the building would run out of power. Anyway I started to check the cameras again. Everything seemed to be in place. Then I checked Pirate Cove the curtain was closed. "Good." I thought to myself. I decided to take a short cat nap. I was later woken by a strange noise coming from backstage. I looked at the clock and is said 2:48. I then opened the camera and looked a the stage via. Oh &$@! Bonnie is gone. I panicked and flipped through all of the cameras until finally I got to the back stage camera. I saw something terrifying, a shadowy creature. Bonnie was coming. I looked back at the small screen and saw I was at 55 percent. After that I looked at the clock again and it was 3:08. I checked my door lights and nothing was there. Good. I said to myself. I flipped back up the camera and went to the stage. I almost had a heart attain when I saw Chica had also left the stage. I started to hyper vena late and I was trying to find the chicken. I finally found him in the dining area. I decided to calm myself down and think about how I could keep them from getting from me. I then checked pirate cove and the curtain was still closed. After that I looked at the camera once more and saw it was 5:11. Some how time was passing by fast. All of the sudden I heard what sounded like foot steps to my left. I made a small little yelp when I turned on my hall light. Bonnie was standing at the left door, it was terrifying. I quickly pressed the red door light and it slammed down right in bonnie's face. At that point it was 5: 52. To build up my confidence I told myself that I could make it through the night. That all changed when I looked at the power screen. It was at 7%. I then turned on the light and saw Bonnie's shadow in the window. At that point I heard a bell chime, and I looked up at the clock and it said 6:00. I was through my first night.