My finger slowly meets the curved trigger and I pull it back. A loud bang erupts in the kitchen and my eyes shoot open to see my father still staring at me but there is no longer a life inside of him. His knees buckle and he drops to the floor and I drop the gun and myself to be next to him.

The sobs that come out of my mouth are loud and full of heartache. Suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder and Nik is kneeling down next to me. His hand meets my chin and turns it to face him.

"You did such a good job." He tells me as I continue to cry.

End Nightmare

I shoot up in my bed, crying the same way I had been in my dream. I pull myself out of the bed as I frantically look around the room for my father or Nik when I realize they aren't here. The bedroom door bursts open and I see Harry rushing over to me.

"Are you okay?" His hands cup my face. "What happened?"

"I-" I can barely get the words out.

"Did you have another nightmare?" He asks.

I nod my head and then he pulls me into his arms. My head pressed against his chest while his arms wrap tightly around me. Harry lets me cry into him for awhile until my breathing calms down.

"Come on." He takes his arms away from me and leads me to the bed.

I catch a glimpse of the clock and it is only three in the morning. When I look back to Harry, he is lying in the bed waiting for me to crawl in.

I don't hesitate to get in and lay down next to him. My temple meets his shoulder as I wrap my arm around his waist.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He pulls me in closer.

"I was home... and when I went into the kitchen.. Nik was there holding a gun to my dad's head." I swallow the lump in my throat. "He made me kill him, Harry... I shot my dad and killed him."

The tears begin to form again and I try to blink them away.

"Shhh..." He begins to rub my back. "It's okay Faye... It was only a bad dream. You didn't actually kill him."

I let out a sigh. "I know but Nik had said if I was going to be his Queen, then I would have to learn how to do stuff like that. Do you think I will actually have to kill someone?"

"No I don't think so." He answers. "They leave the dirty work for the men. I think you'll just have to sit there and look pretty... which won't be hard for you."

I laugh at his comment and I'm glad he is trying to lighten the mood. I feel him shift underneath me and when I look up, he is now able to look me in the eyes. His hand moves from my back to push the hair out of my face.

"Why don't you try and get some sleep, yeah?" His thumb caresses my cheek. "I'll just be down the hall."

"Will you stay with me?" It feels like a stupid question to ask because I already know the answer. "Just until I fall asleep."

He surprisingly nods his head then lays back down and gets comfortable. With my head now resting on his chest, I focus on his heart-beat which is a little fast as if he is nervous to be in the same bed as me.

As I listen to the rhythm I find my eyes becoming heavy to the point I can't keep them open anymore. Slowly, I drift off to sleep while Harry's heart-beat finally slows down.

-

I awake to the sun beaming through the window and I take a moment to adjust my eyes. Once I can actually see, I tilt my head up to the clock seeing that it is now eight in the morning. I was hoping to sleep in a little later given what happened last night.

I place my head back on the pillow when I finally realize an arm draped over my waist. I look to the hand where I see the familiar rings.

A small smile spreads across my face when I remember Harry coming in here last night. I take a deep breath in and turn my body to face him. He groans at the movement but then slowly begins to open his eyes.

"Fuck.." He groans again once he sees me. "I didn't want to fall asleep in here."

"Must have been pretty tired." I say.

"I guess so but still. Also this bed is shit." He shifts a little in the bed to try and get comfortable. "My back is going to fucking hate me."

"Tell me about it." I let out a small laugh.

Harry finally stills in the bed and is now facing me. His eyes dance around my face, moving from my own eyes down to my lips then back up to make eye contact.

We hold our gaze on each other for a moment before he is pulling me into a kiss. Our lips softly meet but I feel like it's not enough. I press harder against him causing a moan to rise in his throat.

He removes his lips from mine and sits up for a moment only to pull me onto his lap. I straddle him on the small bed as his lips find mine again. His fingertips dig into my hips while he presses them down so I can feel how hard he is.

I unlink our lips and rest my forehead against his. "Harry please..."

"Please what baby?"

"Please just fuck me already." I stare into his eyes.

"Are you sure you want this?" He brings his hands from my hips to hold my face.

"Yes." I nod against his hands.

He pulls my face into his, pressing his lips against mine. I feel his hands disappear from my skin and move down to the hem of my tank top. Just as he is about to pull it off of me, we hear the front door slam shut.

Harry freezes in his spot until he hears Niall's voice.

"Harry!!! Where are you?"

"For fucks sake." He rests his head on my shoulder and gives a huff of frustration. After a second he picks it up and leaves a kiss on my jaw. "Next time. I promise."

I climb off of his lap and go to the dresser to grab a sweater. When it is fully on my body I realize Harry had already left the room. Guess he didn't want to keep Niall waiting.

I head for the door but pause for a moment. Should I stay up here? Probably. I begin to step back into the room but then I hear Niall speak again.

"Where should we put him?" He asks Harry.

My heart begins to race and I don't even give myself a chance to think before I am walking down the hallway and hurrying down the stairs. As soon as I reach the entrance of the kitchen I stop immediately.

All heads turn to me but I don't break eye contact with him.

"Faye?" He says with confusion on his face.

"Silas!" I smile.

But only for a short bit!!!

Also, don't worry darling! (see what I did there)

Faye and Harry will eventually have sex.